`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shipped me wrong case

Shipped me wrong case
Hello, i decided to ordered a case of Elite black box stoked, but i ordered it yesterday and had it overnighted and it came this morning but the Panini label says Panini football totally certified Hobby???? I am very upset to see this and confused, i examine the package and the top of the box to see if maybe they just repackaged it and, on each side the panini tape seal is cut..??? but looks to be still across the top.. So why whould they cut the sides??

My question is can i open up the case and see if they repackage the Black box? Or is that just something that wouldn't happen?I just dont want to have to buy the case for opening it, would they do that? Even though the top 2 sides have already been cut.. Realy Weird, i was so looking foward to busting some boxes.?

I tried to call Chris and email him hope he gets back to me soon, Let me know what you guys think in the mean time. Thanks a bunch

RE: Shipped me wrong case
I say keep the totally certified case Wink
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

Lol take the Totally Certified, they run $300 or so more a case.
Eddie George Super Collector

(03-31-2012, 10:29 AM)ZeroDave Wrote: Lol take the Totally Certified, they run $300 or so more a case.
Agreed. Flip it on the bay and try again!

Wow ya thanks, i should have looked at that before i emailed him and called him to see what to do, so now that i did that i wonder what he is going to say? Such a hassel i just wanted to bust a Black Box case sooo Bad!

Did you order it from The Hobby box that guy Chris who breaks all the boxes on youtube? He really gets to me!!! How he tears into peoples stuff and shuffles very fast threw all the cards and dropping them all over! I would never in my life buy anything from that, or let him touch one of my cards!

(03-31-2012, 11:50 AM)JonnysCards Wrote: Did you order it from The Hobby box that guy Chris who breaks all the boxes on youtube? He really gets to me!!! How he tears into peoples stuff and shuffles very fast threw all the cards and dropping them all over! I would never in my life buy anything from that, or let him touch one of my cards!
the videos are kinda entertaining to see cool stuff pulled but i thought the entire point of buying a box was the joy of opening it yourself...lol

however, it is smart on his end...i bet he sells tons of boxes.

I would at least open the case to make sure he didn't repackage them in a different box. If he sent the wrong thing, that's totally on him, you did nothing wrong and it sounds as though there is a question with the sides being cut. My guess is the he put your case inside a larger box and shipped it that way to prevent damage. It's pretty common practice for alot of guys that sell cases. I've bought several packaged this way.
Collecting Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon
[Image: tperks.gif]
Do not trade list: charbs1111

(03-31-2012, 12:25 PM)tperks76 Wrote: I would at least open the case to make sure he didn't repackage them in a different box. If he sent the wrong thing, that's totally on him, you did nothing wrong and it sounds as though there is a question with the sides being cut. My guess is the he put your case inside a larger box and shipped it that way to prevent damage. It's pretty common practice for alot of guys that sell cases. I've bought several packaged this way.
EVERY THING IS OK!! You called it. He actually emailed me back really fast this morning, it was double boxed, wow that scared me. But now i am super happy and i opened one box already and was even happyier got a sweet triple patch with blake griffin and two other guys blakes patch is sweet! And Really weird, i have pulled 2 serial #ed Luis Scola's and both were one 1/1's one was his jersey and the other #1/ so in the first box i got a luis scola Patch and guess what number it is 1/99 haha my 3rd 1/1 of luis scole in the past month crazy right?? Cant wait to open the rest will put up in box break section soon. Best Regards

(03-31-2012, 03:14 PM)hoodauction Wrote: EVERY THING IS OK!! You called it. He actually emailed me back really fast this morning, it was double boxed, wow that scared me. But now i am super happy and i opened one box already and was even happyier got a sweet triple patch with blake griffin and two other guys blakes patch is sweet! And Really weird, i have pulled 2 serial #ed Luis Scola's and both were one 1/1's one was his jersey and the other #1/ so in the first box i got a luis scola Patch and guess what number it is 1/99 haha my 3rd 1/1 of luis scole in the past month crazy right?? Cant wait to open the rest will put up in box break section soon. Best Regards
Good deal, good luck on the break. I will have to be sure to check it out when posted.
Collecting Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon
[Image: tperks.gif]
Do not trade list: charbs1111