`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
My Mailer Was Empty. No Bryce Harper for me.

RE: My Mailer Was Empty. No Bryce Harper for me.
(03-26-2012, 08:49 PM)sxfn4lf Wrote: Sorry, I didn't actually want his real address... Just figured he came up with something completely off the wall. That's all
Yea he did its like 50000 Up Yours Ave. Liar, MO and a zip.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

According to google, there's at least one card store in Cheyenne, which isnt a real big town. I wonder if the owner might know him.

I'd be so bummed if this had happened to me. I was close to making an offer on the Harper but decided to pass. Hope you guys are able to straighten this out.

As an aside, for higher dollar transactions, it seems like it makes sense to send payment as "goods" instead of gift, which most people prefer to avoid the fees. For peace of mind, as the buyer, it'd be worth it to me to pay the $7 fee as insurance on a $200 transaction. (meaning I'd be willing to pay $207 for the $200 item). Would this bother any sellers out there?
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I have not done much trading for this very reason. I have seen the bad trader list which keeps growing. I traded cards in person back when I was a kid. I guess I will have meet talkntribe at a burger king and do some card flipping.

Wow, said nothing on the other thread because I have nothing constructive to add.
After reading this thread though, all I have to say other than sorry to the parties involved; I am glad that this community still comes together when dirt bags try to ruin it. It is what made me come back to these boards after being gone for a while. Everywhere you go in this world their is always a 10% trying to ruin, take advantage, and just plane doing the wrong thing. I still believe that these boards have less than the typical 10%.
I hope this gets resolved and everyone gets what's coming to them for good or bad.

(03-26-2012, 08:55 PM)nlsn200 Wrote: I have not done much trading for this very reason. I have seen the bad trader list which keeps growing. I traded cards in person back when I was a kid. I guess I will have meet talkntribe at a burger king and do some card flipping.
Haha.. You in cleveland? There are a few people on here who are in cleveland or nearby. Don't worry man. You can trade with people on here. Check the other thread about Jakelovescards. You'll see all the ones who show support. Those are the people I feel comfortable with. Not saying I won't trade with someone new because everyone deserves a chance. Just know the good outweighs the bad ones.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

east side subburbs

(03-26-2012, 09:05 PM)nlsn200 Wrote: east side subburbs
Cool. I'm on the westside "Tremont" Not far from Metro Health
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

I live in madison

My phone just rang and this just got real, that's all I have to say.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(03-26-2012, 09:28 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: My phone just rang and this just got real, that's all I have to say.
details please! i have seen him on another site i know i have but i cant find him now. i am hoping he was booted?
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1