`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
BASKETBALL CARD FOR SALE!

BASKETBALL CARD FOR SALE!
i have about 1370 carious cards and i want to sell all of them, if anyone interest, this is the link of the pics:
http://www.photobucket.com/basketballcard
Smile 
RE: BASKETBALL CARD FOR SALE!
(03-25-2012, 07:27 AM)wawanhartanto Wrote: i have about 1370 carious cards and i want to sell all of them, if anyone interest, this is the link of the pics:
http://www.photobucket.com/basketballcard
Welcome to Beckett Message Boards...

Please read and familiarize yourself on the Beckett Terms of Service...
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

I'll give you 10 bucks and a carton of Newports for the lot. PM me for my address, thanks Smile

Skybox Autographics Set Collector

(03-25-2012, 04:29 PM)jchavestx Wrote: I'll give you 10 bucks and a carton of Newports for the lot. PM me for my address, thanks Smile
Newports? Come one he clearly looks like a Marlboro man LOL

Man the edges and corners on most of those look rough and it's almost all base. You might not be able to give that lot away.

(03-25-2012, 04:40 PM)jeep1991 Wrote: Man the edges and corners on most of those look rough and it's almost all base. You might not be able to give that lot away.
Are you insinuating that a lot where the best card is a Brent Barry is not highly valuable?

(03-25-2012, 11:09 PM)jsmouser Wrote: Are you insinuating that a lot where the best card is a Brent Barry is not highly valuable?
Wha t no KVH I am disappointed, oh well I guess I will pass and let someone else take this lot........+1 on the edges also. Sad someone didn't take very good care of their cards.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

(03-25-2012, 11:09 PM)jsmouser Wrote: Are you insinuating that a lot where the best card is a Brent Barry is not highly valuable?
[Image: lmao.gif]

Skoal Straight Pouches is my choice of death.

SMH......Sad
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards