`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Been waiting on this Michael Jordan MAIL DAY....a little UPSET! PLEASE BEWARE!!

RE: Been waiting on this Michael Jordan MAIL DAY....a little UPSET! PLEASE BEWARE!!
I was gonna bid on some of this sellers auctions but other things came up and I didn't make it back in time.. Kinda glad I didn't now. Sorry to hear about the cards being messed up.. it really is the worst when you drop some good money on some cards you really want and then when you finally get it they are messed up or disappointing. Especially when they are all from the same seller. Hope they work with you.. Keep us updated.
Photobucket

RE: Been waiting on this Michael Jordan MAIL DAY....a little UPSET! PLEASE BEWARE!!
Basically i gave him the option side I have the power as the buyer. He left me feedback because of my prompt payment. I have not left him any feedback yet. So, I told him to refund or ill contact eBay and give him 6 negatives...thats just the way I feel on how I should do it since I did get screwed somewhat. 217 dollars is a lot of money. If it was a couple of dollars then maybe I wouldn't be such an *****...
Also, if one pays for items before they are shipped, then why shouldn't i be able to receive my $$ back before I send back?

Doesn't really make sense if you ask me.

You pay, I send out, want your items back? Then pay me and I'll send back...too easy.

Well you screwed yourself as that is considered feedback extortion. You lose any claim now period
Smile 
(03-25-2012, 02:28 PM)Num1Monroefan Wrote: Well you screwed yourself as that is considered feedback extortion. You lose any claim now period
I agree.

You totally showed what you are made of.

You will be in my do not trade or buy from list.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

If he agrees to refund, in my experience, you have to send back first. I have never had a problem with this. Any time I have sent a card back, even if the seller and I disagreed vehemently, I received my money back. Just make sure you have delivery, and maybe even signature, confirmation. I completely understand why you are pissed and I would be too but, you have to play by the rules, as unfair as it seems. Hope it works out ok.

(03-24-2012, 08:18 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: sounds like ebay!
what does ebay have to do with it? they are just a hub. second, it looks like u got excited about a shiny pic. it didnt say anything about being a parallel or anything so i dont think you can be mad about that. next, i didnt check any book values, but i didnt see any cards that would be worth a 200+ total. i could be wrong tbere. but you were the one to bid that much so its also not the sellers fault you paid what you did. it was your choice. i do agree that if the cards are damaged, you should get A refund. you do have to send first and pay shipping.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

All the cards together were 217. That included shipping.

Update:

The seller opened a case on each card, all i had to do was respond to each and close it out. The refund was made back to my credit card.

I will be sending them back to him as agreed.

My whole thing was this, if a seller, trader, etc has a pic of a different item than the one you supposedly think you are buying and doesn't state that in the description, then there is a BIG issue in my opinion...

Not sure how he has maintained 100% feedback for this long. I just can't stand it when people try to get the best of you and your $$

Its funny how some on here have said that it's my fault. For whatever reason I beg to differ. Especially when the seller admitted to me that his cards listed were not the exact ones he was selling...lol

I guess next time I will ask the seller if the item shown in the description is the ACTUAL card I'll be receiving..lol

It was just a bad experience that ended up working out i guess. I just hope the refund doesn't take 30 freakin days to hit my account.

if you bought it in person you would know exactly what ypu are getting. pictures can be decieving for sure. i have bought a lot of stuff that looks different than the pic.cantblame them for taking appealing photos canyou. mcdonalds burgers look great on tv. but they never look the same in person. its all part of online buying imo.buyer beware goes for everything.

r
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

If it's Paypal, the refund is treated the same as a regular EFT. It's not the same as a refund posting to your credit card. It should show up almost immediately.

(03-25-2012, 02:32 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: I agree.

You totally showed what you are made of.

You will be in my do not trade or buy from list.
Feedback extortion? How? Because I threatened to leave negative feedback for dishing out a lot of $$ in a prompt manner for cards that were improperly listed?

Seems to me like I had every right to use that option regardless. I'm not a threatening person, but I felt like I had no other choice. Sorry you feel this way about the decision I made.Sad

Not sure how that shows what I am made of..? I guess maybe I shouldn't have posted this eBay experience. I'm glad I did though, because it did stop someone on here from having to deal with what I just did and who knows...maybe it will save some hassles for others in the futureSmile

Also, someone said the cards at the top look the same as the online listings. Not sure how when there are obvious flaws on the upper left portion of the first card. Also, the Chicago on the right is a different color and also has some different lines through out..

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm not on here to argue with anyone just so you all know. I actually enjoy this side of the house a little more than the others. 1 2 3 and I'm outSmile

(03-25-2012, 05:13 PM)jeep1991 Wrote: If it's Paypal, the refund is treated the same as a regular EFT. It's not the same as a refund posting to your credit card. It should show up almost immediately.
I didn't have the funds in pay pal, it was deducted from my credit card on file. Not sure how long that takes since it is going back to the credit card and not pay pal...details said it should appear on my bank statement within 30 days. I hope that doesn't mean my $ will take 30 days...lol

I'll threaten my bank with negative feedback. lol