`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam

RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam
(03-25-2012, 10:01 AM)MrSwankTank21 Wrote: I went to bed at 20 pages, now it's 28. And, still nothing figured out on whether or not we're getting out ends of the trade and Derek is getting his money back. Being a college student and being on limited funds, this completely blows that the little money that I do have, I lost.

I truly hope that on Monday my card shows up, but honestly, it's not looking good. I wish Jakelovescards would contact us and just say what's going on. Be a man dude, I've always thought you were great, don't let me down.
He changed his profile, maybe you should read it. Hope is getting lost quickly man.

(03-25-2012, 10:06 AM)james lacroix Wrote: To all members who believe they have been scammed, please PM me with your contact information. I think we should team up an coordinate our disputes with ic3.gov. If you add up all of the monetary values into one dispute, we definitely have a felony offense here.
Could you forward any of this to me when you do get it?
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I sent him a pm and asked if he would like to explain.
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

28 pages so I have to admit I didnt read everything yet. What I can say is. I sent 2 envolopes to 2 differnt members here and both were empty. The next day I realized I didnt ship the cards and sent 2 more packages with the cards in them. They both received the empty packages and sent me a PM. I in return had to explain something that was hard for me to even understand what I did. But both full packages were recieved the next day and all 3 of us was laughing about it. A little costly on my end but I beleive that is where my reputation took off as a good and honest trader
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Sure thing
Collecting Bowman Chrome Draft/Prospect Autos & Game Used.
Also looking for serial numbered Ellis Burks & Game Used.

[Image: EllisBurks2-1.jpg]

He sent me a private message last night and pretty much said if I wanna believe Derek I am a loser and Derek is a liar and he never got a chacne to tell his story. My question is if he had to say something why not do it here where everyone is watching. I sent him 2 PM's yesterday one tell him he needed to defend himself as Derek called him out and I defended him at first saying it could of been a mistake. Derek will tell you as we had a PM debate about this. My second one was after alot of people came saying he owed them and to find out this ladt who he was supposed to be married to and find out she was single. I said I thought you were a good guy but you had everyone fooled and that when he called me a loser and Derek a liar.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

I could use some help with who is owed and what (thread is very long)
I have -
owes $350 to dbroockerd-possible paypal scam; sends empty magnetic holders .
2nd victim 12bradshaw68 same thing
owes james lacroix ?
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

Can't confirm I was actually scammed yet. Have to wait for the second delivery attempt on my package.
Just trying to get my ducks in a row, because things aren't looking too optimistic from what has evolved from this thread.

I traded him a $200 card, plus $150.00 in Paypal for a Bryce Harper AU ref.

(03-25-2012, 10:13 AM)floydtown Wrote: I could use some help with who is owed and what (thread is very long)
I have -
owes $350 to dbroockerd-possible paypal scam; sends empty magnetic holders .
2nd victim 12bradshaw68 same thing
owes james lacroix ?
PM sent. Thanks for your help.
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]

okay
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

(03-25-2012, 10:09 AM)floydtown Wrote: I sent him a pm and asked if he would like to explain.
Good luck! After seeing all the people he may have gotten I doubt he's talking.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html