`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11-12 Panini Preferred Question

11-12 Panini Preferred Question
So, Ive been trying non stop to get some of my old redemptions filled from Panini, and finally Ive got something from them and its in the mail coming to me. Ive been in contact with Tracy Hackler head of Marketing for Panini America and he is cutting me two boxes of Panini Preferred for some redemptions that were never ready for me and I asked for replacements and I said I was intrested in their new product Panini Preferred. I had alot of money value in these older redemptions and I was wondering if your guys thought maybe Panini would juice up my boxes with some good hits. I havent opened this product yet and was just curious. They are also sending me a T-shirt or two and I have a couple other deals with them I hope I get taken care of good, like I said Ive spent some serious cash over the years with them and other card companies and I let them know I wasnt happy and even told em that I wasnt gonna buy Panini anymore. So , just wondering what you guys thought the boxes would be like, special or just normal. Idk just thought Id ask. Thanks as always guys!!

RE: 11-12 Panini Preferred Question
The boxes go for $200 a pop, so two is pretty decent, though I don't know exactly what you've spent obviously. Pretty sure the boxes have been ready for awhile though so they can't really "juice them up" as you stated.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

what redemptions were you waiting for? how much do you think they would of been worth if you received the cards you should of received?

Don't know what redemptions you had, so hard to say if it was a fair deal or not. I think a couple boxes of Preferred is pretty good.. but don't think they'd be juiced up. wonder why Panini had extra boxes laying around for.... or do they break their own cases.. I am pretty sure they keep extra Perferred signed cards around to fulfill other redemptions that were not produced/signed....

what were the Tshirts supposed to be? Are they supposed to be signed? that is interesting.. haven't heard of them giving away tshirts.. but I do think it is a good marketing tool.. they should give a little extra for every redemption... because we collectors have to wait forever just to receive a card that was should of been pulled directly from a pack...

if collectors started wearing Panini tshirts.. it would help spread advertisement & hopefully, grab attention of possible new collectors.. what if collectors started wearing Panini or even UD tshirts to sporting games, ect....
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

[quote='jpleazme805' pid='1954181' dateline='1332471493']
what redemptions were you waiting for? how much do you think they would of been worth if you received the cards you should of received?

Don't know what redemptions you had, so hard to say if it was a fair deal or not. I think a couple boxes of Preferred is pretty good.. but don't think they'd be juiced up. wonder why Panini had extra boxes laying around for.... or do they break their own cases.. I am pretty sure they keep extra Perferred signed cards around to fulfill other redemptions that were not produced/signed....

what were the Tshirts supposed to be? Are they supposed to be signed? that is interesting.. haven't heard of them giving away tshirts.. but I do think it is a good marketing tool.. they should give a little extra for every redemption... because we collectors have to wait forever just to receive a card that was should of been pulled directly from a pack...

if collectors started wearing Panini tshirts.. it would help spread advertisement & hopefully, grab attention of possible new collectors.. what if collectors started wearing Panini or even UD tshirts to sporting games, ect..

Def, with ya on thinking they should give something extra with redemptins. I know from my boxs breaks that take time to save up for or hard long hours to earn the money, any I finally get to open these high end pack and get two redemptions and not even a single auto to come home with Im very mad and upset at the same time!! The shirt arent autographed or anything I just said you guys need to do something I have numerouse redemptions threw Panini and been spending way to much money on boxes/cases throughout the years, and I let Tracy know how I felt about it. Im not letting thme get over on me, I act think they are working with me well on this. So, I guess we'll see if the hook it up or not. I know one thing I get two busted boxes with 20 dollar cards in them Im going to not stop calling him and emailing until I get what Ive spent my money for. Thanks for listening.

you should ask Tracy for some "replacement cards" from his personnel collection.... all the Panini guys probably have their one auto cards that they get kicked back to them...

I'm not touching any more boxes until a new product comes out.. spent too much money on Preferred already.. a case at $2K & then 4 boxes today at $175 each..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

just remember, you are accepting the 2 boxes as replacements for the unmade redemptions, whats inside shouldnt effect the outcome. your best bet is to get the boxes and sell them, once you open it, imo, theres no reason to complain if you didnt get premium hits. good luck with what you decide.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

preferred is ok. still havent seen anything great out of it yet. sell the boxes and buy an mj auto.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

FYI if you open them, do not expect a Kyrie Irving anything out of it. Even though he is endorsed by panini.

Skybox Autographics Set Collector

(03-23-2012, 12:41 PM)jchavestx Wrote: FYI if you open them, do not expect a Kyrie Irving anything out of it. Even though he is endorsed by panini.
I get you aint happy about there being no rookies this year man but i think it might be time to give it a rest man its starting to get a Little bit annoying now.

(03-23-2012, 12:41 PM)jchavestx Wrote: Even though he is endorsed by panini.
I thought that Panini was endorsed by him...