Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tebow to the Jets and Saints Coaches Suspended
Smile 
RE: Tebow to the Jets and Saints Coaches Suspended
(03-21-2012, 12:14 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: I hope Sanchez gets further down the depth chart. There are some guys who just piss me off, and Mark is one of them. I hope Tebow is the starter, but I doubt it after the 3 year 40.5 million bonus they just gave him.
+1 and walks away
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

as a pats fan, i hope tebow starts for the jets

(03-21-2012, 12:06 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Looks like hes just a package quarterback now.I wonder why Jacksonville didnt give up a 4th round pick.Serious cheapos if they coudnt give up a 4th round pick to sell tons of jerseys and tickets.
I am wondering the same thing. The fans in Jacksonville are some of the most fanatical Tebow fans. They packed in for the Broncos game last year, and they added season ticket sales along with jersey sales and marketability of Tebow in his hometown should have made this a no-brainer. The only thing I can guess is that they didn't want the media circus that surrounds Tebow and the constant cheering to put Tebow in if he wasn't their starter. Oh well, maybe next year.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(03-21-2012, 01:10 PM)djohn Wrote: I am wondering the same thing. The fans in Jacksonville are some of the most fanatical Tebow fans. They packed in for the Broncos game last year, and they added season ticket sales along with jersey sales and marketability of Tebow in his hometown should have made this a no-brainer. The only thing I can guess is that they didn't want the media circus that surrounds Tebow and the constant cheering to put Tebow in if he wasn't their starter. Oh well, maybe next year.
or maybe because they dont need a qb, seeing that they drafted gabbert as their starter, and have henne as a vet to push him

Sean Payton and Greg Williams penalty makes Spygate = Parking in a handicap spot.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

i think the saints also lose 2 2nd round draft picks, they shoulda lost their whole draft IMO, and as far as tebow, i guess new york just wants all the biggest over hyped guys of their sport who are decent players at best. (first linsainty now the tebow-show)

[Image: 52214133282887009854118.jpg]

Nice landing spot for Tebow if he wasn't going to start somewhere else. Sanchez will self destruct on his own all Tebow has to do is sit back and wait.
Thumbs Up 
(03-21-2012, 01:44 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: [Image: 52214133282887009854118.jpg]
Big Grin Nice post!
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

This could be the best Wednesday ever!!!
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]