`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Should I Do?!?!?!? Jeremy Lin National Treasure Auto Patch #16/99

What Should I Do?!?!?!? Jeremy Lin National Treasure Auto Patch #16/99
What do you think I should do, I put it on ebay but im not sure If I should wait to sell he seems to be doing better. If he starts doing like he was doing a few weeks ago then it might go up. What do you guys think???? I also have this Jordan card I pulled about a week ago. I need some advice please help when you have time Thanks guys

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: What Should I Do?!?!?!? Jeremy Lin National Treasure Auto Patch #16/99
I would try to sell that LIN for as much as you can get... especially being a 9.5 BGS. that's a hell of a grade. Check out the completed sells.. somebody should pick it up pretty quick.. it's not going to increase in value like WADE & LEBRON's RC's... LIN is hot now, but not forever, but he will be a very good ball player in years to come. He's still adapting to be the number one guy!! Hopefully, the Nicks can be team players & not out for themselves... Carmelo's career will soon be over.. LIN's has just begun...
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Sell, sell, sell! I love the Jordan; those Finest gold embossed die-cuts are tough.

I'd sell now, his stuff won't be this high in the long run and who knows how long it will be this high.

Sell, I can't see the value holding anywhere near current market price.
[Image: signature-1.jpg]

Im with everyone. Sell know to maximize profits. What if you hold on to it and cant get 1/2 of what it goes for now? just look at the jsy numbered guy who passed up 20k Best offers and now cant even get 12k for it.
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]

if you hold onto it you better hope the knicks make the playoffs. which it is the East so they will lol

(03-20-2012, 01:42 PM)xarzy Wrote: Im with everyone. Sell know to maximize profits. What if you hold on to it and cant get 1/2 of what it goes for now? just look at the jsy numbered guy who passed up 20k Best offers and now cant even get 12k for it.
Yea I want to sell its just hard to base what I could get for it? Thanks though for the info.

I would also wait til playoffs. There just not selling high right now. Id be worth the gamble to wait since its either gonna stabilize or go back up. Its not like its gonna drop down to the $20 it was worth before all the linsanity. JMO though. Im waiting to sell my contenders auto now. I didn't get it in time to flip it so now I either break even or wait and see. Im gonna wait and see.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(03-20-2012, 01:56 PM)phxsuns1521 Wrote: if you hold onto it you better hope the knicks make the playoffs. which it is the East so they will lol
Haha yea , but the likely hood that they will get to 2nd round is far from none
(03-20-2012, 02:05 PM)quavis Wrote: I would also wait til playoffs. There just not selling high right now. Id be worth the gamble to wait since its either gonna stabilize or go back up. Its not like its gonna drop down to the $20 it was worth before all the linsanity. JMO though. Im waiting to sell my contenders auto now. I didn't get it in time to flip it so now I either break even or wait and see. Im gonna wait and see.
Yea see that's my thought as well. To wait and just leave it on eBay for a high amount incase someone wants to buy.