`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's my BGS Show n Tell :).....

RE: Here's my BGS Show n Tell :).....
(03-18-2012, 06:17 PM)go cardinals Wrote: nice grades..hopefully cleaning up the sproles will help!!
Thanks!!! Unfortunately the Sproles had damage I didn't see Sad But it's still a fav card of mine Smile

(03-18-2012, 06:27 PM)nthnoak Wrote: dang girl, look at all that gold! what a beauty that Sanchez is! I cant wait to get our cards in hand!
Gold never gets old, LOL!!! JK Smile That saying just popped in my head.

But yeah I was very fortunate in the grade dept. I'm ready to hold 'em myself Smile Thanks Nathan!!!
(03-18-2012, 06:34 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: Yeah T bust that thing out and wipe it and resend and put a min. grade that way if it doesn't work out, it still gets slabbed but without an ugly number on it.
I may just resubmit to get an authentic stamp but still not sure.

Nice! I can't wait to scan mine when they come in!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

nice grades

(03-18-2012, 07:43 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: Nice! I can't wait to scan mine when they come in!
Thanks!!! I just can't wait to sit and look at mine for an hour Big Grin
(03-18-2012, 07:45 PM)afff Wrote: nice grades
Thanks buddy!!! It's even more satisfying that I pulled the Sanchez and Rice Smile They're like my children Big Grin

You did very well. Congrats!

(03-18-2012, 08:54 PM)gangstippie Wrote: You did very well. Congrats!
Thanks Curt!!! How's your fund raising going? I hope well. It is a wonderful cause Smile

(03-18-2012, 09:03 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Thanks Curt!!! How's your fund raising going? I hope well. It is a wonderful cause Smile
It's going. I have a ways to go. Feel free to spread the word! Smile