`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who prefers screwdowns over magnetics?

Who prefers screwdowns over magnetics?
Im asking because I like magnetics and I have a bunch of screwdowns that I would like to sell or trade for some magnetics. I prefer to trade though. I have about 25 or so unopened/used screwdowns and probably 40-50 used but in good to great condition available. If anyone is interested lmk.

Note: They are for normal style cards. Not for thick cards.

Here is what I got:

[Image: 03-17-2012123657AM.jpg]
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

RE: Who prefers screwdowns over magnetics?
Your screw downs, are they 1 screw or 4?
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

1 screw
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

I used to, but I am transitioning over to magnetics... like you. Wink
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(03-17-2012, 12:36 AM)all day baby Wrote: I used to, but I am transitioning over to magnetics... like you. Wink
lol. I think screwdowns protect the cards better but I like the look of magnetics better.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

dang, looking for some 4 screw. I tried the mags and had an unfortunate accident with a card. No mags for me.
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

(03-17-2012, 12:30 AM)bigdehart64 Wrote: Your screw downs, are they 1 screw or 4?
I think I might have some 4 screws.... I will look around.

On the topic. Mags: YES

I actually separate them, I use magnetics for my Sweet Spot helmets autos only, and screw downs for my most prized cards.

For some reason I think a screw down case is just safer than a magnetic one. I only have 4, but they protect my Favre auto, my Flynn letterman auto, and 2 of my Jordy Nelson Spa's.

But when it comes down to showcasing, screws seem to scratch more easily, and I have no idea why.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

(03-17-2012, 03:17 AM)bigtrip18 Wrote: I actually separate them, I use magnetics for my Sweet Spot helmets autos only, and screw downs for my most prized cards.

For some reason I think a screw down case is just safer than a magnetic one. I only have 4, but they protect my Favre auto, my Flynn letterman auto, and 2 of my Jordy Nelson Spa's.

But when it comes down to showcasing, screws seem to scratch more easily, and I have no idea why.
BCW has some screw downs for the thicker cards. Got some of ebay

(03-17-2012, 03:17 AM)bigtrip18 Wrote: I actually separate them, I use magnetics for my Sweet Spot helmets autos only, and screw downs for my most prized cards.

You willing to trade more Marinos for some? You have around 10 more marinos I need. lmk. thanks.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341