`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Thread w/ Scans. I'm looking 4 Heritage

Trade Thread w/ Scans. I'm looking 4 Heritage
I'm back! I joined up with this site last year and made a couple of trades before the trading system was active. I let my membership expire, but just renewed it in time for another baseball season!

Since I'm still pretty new I would have no issue sending first or anything. What I'm looking for is Topps Heritage from all years going back to the beginning in 2001. Looking for base, inserts, variations, SPs, Relics, Autos, etc....I'm not interested in that Minor League Heritage from last year though. Anything else is fair game.

I've scanned some cards of my for trade and added a few more to my ORG and I'm sure I'll be adding more scans and items to my ORG over time. Just wanted to note that the Allen & Ginter Longoria mini is a Bazooka back numbered 15/25 and the Hope Solo min Ginter is an un-numbered back which I believe is limited to 50.

I hope you enjoy looking through at my org and hope we'll be able to make some trades. Thanks!

EDIT: Added a decent amount of 2010 and 2011 Allen & Ginter Minis and SPs to my Trade Bucket for anyone interested in trading Heritage for Ginter.

[Image: dbacks-1.jpg]

[Image: pujolsgywnichiro-1-1.jpg]

[Image: oklahoma-1.jpg]

[Image: sololongoutley-1-1.jpg]

[Image: random1-1-1.jpg]

[Image: toppssps-1-1.jpg]

[Image: randomtopps-1-1.jpg]

RE: Trade Thread w/ Scans. I'm looking 4 Heritage
Check me for the Oklahoma card, Street auto, gold Jeter and diamond Mantle. Have a TON of Heritage from last year that I can add to my org if youre interested.
Bo Jackson should have played for the Yankees!

NEED the Longoria bazooka mini and like the J-Upton auto too. Not sure if I have enough heritage stuff though. LMK if you see anything thanks
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

check me for the dale murphy please

(03-16-2012, 06:11 PM)BoJackson1634 Wrote: Check me for the Oklahoma card, Street auto, gold Jeter and diamond Mantle. Have a TON of Heritage from last year that I can add to my org if youre interested.
PM sent
(03-16-2012, 06:18 PM)iconms Wrote: NEED the Longoria bazooka mini and like the J-Upton auto too. Not sure if I have enough heritage stuff though. LMK if you see anything thanks
PM sent
(03-16-2012, 06:34 PM)skidlee3 Wrote: check me for the dale murphy please
PM sent

Check me for the Marichal please

offer sent

offer sent...
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

Check me for Upton and the Pujols GU's please
Collecting Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon
[Image: tperks.gif]
Do not trade list: charbs1111

I like that Pujols allen and ginter, I have three Heritage SP's if you're interested.
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]