`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone have....

Anyone have....
Klay Thompson SP Authentic /25? I see one on eBay now but all the other ones I've ever tried to get on eBay, I've been sniped at the last second. The one on eBay now is a little higher than any of them have sold for, so I'm looking here. Anyone?
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

RE: Anyone have....
I am looking for the same card haha! Judging by the banner in your signature, you must live in WA too....must be a Coug fan as well? Smile Did you go to WSU?

[Image: Nick.jpg]

I did go to WSU. I live on the west side now. I saw that card pop on ebay with a starting price of 150. I was watching it and the seller just ended it. I wonder if someone made him a deal?

Yeah almost definitely. Probably offered half and they haggled from there. That's been my experience anyway.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Just last night I just picked up a set need that had a $149.99 BIN OBO listed on ebay.....I won it with my first offer of $40. Those prices are set high to try and get someone to overpay outrageously!

Start low with the offers and you would be suprised how cheap you can get some stuff. I overpaid for that set need IMO, but it wasn't even close to what the BIN price. If he had $49.99 I would have started at $30 instead....he got me by $10 probably.

Oh well, the Tim Hardaway 97-98 SOTT is hard enough to find and he is one of my favorite player in that set anyway.

Good luck with the Thompson hunt to both of you.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

Well thats the thing. It wasn't BIN. He started the bid price at 149.99. So I was just watching it to see if anyone actually put a bid on it and was hoping he'd relist it at a lower price.

(03-16-2012, 11:43 AM)aviat0rshades Wrote: Well thats the thing. It wasn't BIN. He started the bid price at 149.99. So I was just watching it to see if anyone actually put a bid on it and was hoping he'd relist it at a lower price.
Oh, I have been there before....I think there are probably 2 or three of those kind of auctions in my watchlist. Good luck.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!