`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Break of 2012 Heritage

First Break of 2012 Heritage
I picked up some Heritage at Walmart today, and I think for my first break it was pretty good.
Photobucket
1-Clubhouse Collection-Tommy Hanson Relic
1-Heritage Chrome-Michael Young 147/1963
1-Topps Stick-Ons-Ryan Braun
And then some Cardinals Cards for my PC.
Photobucket
Photobucket

RE: First Break of 2012 Heritage
nice pulls

not bad im opening mine now its been okay only 1 sp.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

(03-15-2012, 03:48 PM)908 Wrote: not bad im opening mine now its been okay only 1 sp.
Good Luck on the rest!

i pulled a flipping chris carpenter gud and i ended up pulling a jeter color swap sp 8 sp.

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

(03-15-2012, 05:06 PM)908 Wrote: i pulled a flipping chris carpenter gud and i ended up pulling a jeter color swap sp 8 sp.
I would be interested in the Chris Carpenter if you are looking to move it, I am a huge Cardinals fan.

i also pulled a box topper of jon jay the dodgers big three abd tgeb a 4 rcs pictured of aaron chambers corey brown joe benson and michael taylor i will add it and then send u an open offer.
i need the michael young did u get a hosmer? and did u get a pujols hamilton michael young hamilton kinsler crow base out of this product.

(03-15-2012, 06:37 PM)908 Wrote: i also pulled a box topper of jon jay the dodgers big three abd tgeb a 4 rcs pictured of aaron chambers corey brown joe benson and michael taylor i will add it and then send u an open offer.
i need the michael young did u get a hosmer? and did u get a pujols hamilton michael young hamilton kinsler crow base out of this product.
Ok, what would you want for the Carp G/U? And what does the Jay card look like?

well ill get a pic of it for u and i need the michael young and did u pull any of the following hosmer? and did u get a pujols hamilton michael young hamilton kinsler crow base out of this product. or inserts

[Image: 1000000000000000.jpg]

heres the pic of the jay it was the boxtopper

(03-15-2012, 06:58 PM)908 Wrote: well ill get a pic of it for u and i need the michael young and did u pull any of the following hosmer? and did u get a pujols hamilton michael young hamilton kinsler crow base out of this product. or inserts

[Image: 1000000000000000.jpg]

heres the pic of the jay it was the boxtopper
I didnt get any of the ones that you are looking for. Sorry, and I dont think I need the box topper, but did you get any Adron Chambers base?