`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Scenario: You tell me?

Trade Scenario: You tell me?
Here is a trade offer I had today, I want to get your opinion because the person who offered the trade got mad and put me on their ignore list and told me to never contact them again just because I declined the trade for the reason of not wanting to trade down. Now I know it is not a huge trade down but nevertheless it is what it is! Tell me in your own opinion how many of you would have accepted this offer if it were your card up for trade. Thank-you very much for your participation.

I had a Andy Dalton that booked at $100

and

I was offered two different AJ Green auto's that booked for $40 and $50 respectively.

1. Would you do this trade?

2. Would you get mad at me and put me on the ignore list for declining this trade?

3. This very same person offered me the above mentioned $40 AJ Green auto for a LeSean McCoy two 3 colored patch and 1 football autograph numbered 1/25.

4. Do you call these two offers fair or un-fair?

RE: Trade Scenario: You tell me?
No I would not have traded unless Green was PC for me, that's the beauty about the site, you can trade with whoever or decline whoever....don't worry about it man.

(03-11-2012, 08:36 PM)ebelvin Wrote: Here is a trade offer I had today, I want to get your opinion because the person who offered the trade got mad and put me on their ignore list and told me to never contact them again just because I declined the trade for the reason of not wanting to trade down. Now I know it is not a huge trade down but nevertheless it is what it is! Tell me in your own opinion how many of you would have accepted this offer if it were your card up for trade. Thank-you very much for your participation.

I had a Andy Dalton that booked at $100

and

I was offered two different AJ Green auto's that booked for $40 and $50 respectively.

1. Would you do this trade?

2. Would you get mad at me and put me on the ignore list for declining this trade?

3. This very same person offered me the above mentioned $40 AJ Green auto for a LeSean McCoy two 3 colored patch and 1 football autograph numbered 1/25.

4. Do you call these two offers fair or un-fair?
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

(03-11-2012, 08:43 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: No I would not have traded unless Green was PC for me, that's the beauty about the site, you can trade with whoever or decline whoever....don't worry about it man.
Thank-you, I have to say Green is a PC for me but not at those prices!

I would say The first 1 wasnt that bad I would do that if you want or need those cards if not then I wouldnt.To me BV is BV .If I have $60 card and they offer me 3 $20 cards I would take it if I need those cards for my pc.I wouldnt get mad and put you on an ignore list for declining a trade thats your cards and you choose to do with them what you want to.I have been declined a few times due to my Lack of high end but never ignored anyone.The second offer was a little 1 sided depending on what the auto 1/25 was IMO and wouldnt have done it
Photobucket

(03-11-2012, 08:46 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: I would say The first 1 wasnt that bad I would do that if you want or need those cards if not then I wouldnt.To me BV is BV .If I have $60 card and they offer me 3 $20 cards I would take it if I need those cards for my pc.I wouldnt get mad and put you on an ignore list for declining a trade thats your cards and you choose to do with them what you want to.I have been declined a few times due to my Lack of high end but never ignored anyone.The second offer was a little 1 sided depending on what the auto 1/25 was IMO and wouldnt have done it
Thank-you for your thoughts.

Im not usually a fan of trading one card for multiple cards, such as a 100 card for 2 50s or 2 at 40-60 or whatever variation. I might do it if it is for two PC cards I really need, but even then would hesitate. Either way no reason he should have flipped and ignored you.

(03-11-2012, 08:52 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Im not usually a fan of trading one card for multiple cards, such as a 100 card for 2 50s or 2 at 40-60 or whatever variation. I might do it if it is for two PC cards I really need, but even then would hesitate. Either way no reason he should have flipped and ignored you.
Thank-you for input.

So why am I on your ignore list??? Because I wouldn't trade you my AJ Green SPx??

The information is too general to gather a real opinion. Some cards book for high values, but are not truly worth the BV listed.

JUST FROM THE GIVEN INFORMATION, I think I would have opted to not deal with you. It appears the guy thought he was trying my best to find a card he was interested in, to help your PC, to have you just decline and not try to counter offer. I know that would bother me. That may not have been the case here, like I said, just from the given information in this post.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(03-11-2012, 08:54 PM)Num1Monroefan Wrote: So why am I on your ignore list??? Because I wouldn't trade you my AJ Green SPx??
No, because you entered my trade list told me what you were interested in and I told you I didn't see anything I needed. Then you asked me if I would be interested in an SPx and I replied yes. After waiting awhile with no answer I sent a pm to you stating that I was interested in your card and you replied that I did not have anything you wanted for the SPx. If I did not have anything you wanted, then why ask if I would be interested in it? My trade thread was self-explanatory, it said LTTF AJ Green as well as having scans and a trade list. To be brutally honest, while I was typing this thread I began to realize that maybe I was just as wrong for putting you on ignore.