Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF: Press Pass NHOF Blue

WTTF: Press Pass NHOF Blue
Also Richard Petty cards and diecast.
Ted Williams/Vintage Red Sox collector

RE: WTTF: Press Pass NHOF Blue
I just had a Darrell Waltrip NHOF 131 blue 2011 come in a trade. Do you need that one? If so, I'll send it with the other stuff on Monday.
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

Thanks I have that one. I have my wants updated if you find any more NHOF. quote='ryancholden' pid='1937444' dateline='1331437794']
I just had a Darrell Waltrip NHOF 131 blue 2011 come in a trade. Do you need that one? If so, I'll send it with the other stuff on Monday.
[/quote]

I have a few that are serial /50. Check it out.

I have #81 Bill France JR and #112-Bud Moore, if you still need them. I have to fix them in my Org, they are the only 2 that I have ever gotten and they both had blue writing on the front so I thought it was just the regular cards. There is no other difference besides the color writing on the front, is there? Fixing Org right now. Thank you.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Thanks I'll take a look.
(03-11-2012, 07:59 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: I have #81 Bill France JR and #112-Bud Moore, if you still need them. I have to fix them in my Org, they are the only 2 that I have ever gotten and they both had blue writing on the front so I thought it was just the regular cards. There is no other difference besides the color writing on the front, is there? Fixing Org right now. Thank you.

Jerry

I have some would like to trade for one or two older Dodgers cards you have. If you hold off we can add to the trade we have going now.

Sounds good lmk which cards you would like.
(03-12-2012, 12:24 AM)minitracer Wrote: I have some would like to trade for one or two older Dodgers cards you have. If you hold off we can add to the trade we have going now.

(03-12-2012, 12:28 AM)oljey Wrote: Sounds good lmk which cards you would like.
Sent you a pm.

(03-12-2012, 12:16 AM)oljey Wrote: Thanks I'll take a look.
Sent you a counteroffer and a Message. Also adding some more cards to my Org tonight. Thank you.

Jerry

Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]