Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011-12 Artists Proof? Nba hoops
Smile 
RE: 2011-12 Artists Proof? Nba hoops
(03-04-2012, 02:52 PM)NuggetsLife Wrote: How come some player's 'Artist's Proof' are serial numbered 1/1 on the front, while others aren't? Is there an entire 'Artist's Proof' 1/1 set, in addition to the non-serial numbered 'Artist's Proof'?
Non-serial numbered artist's proof cards are the basic inserts and the serial numbered 1/1 artist's proof cards are the parallel-inserts of the basic inserts.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Are the artists proofs numbered 1/1 truly the only one? I pulled a Kobe 1/1 and have no idea what it is worth.
Smile 
(03-11-2012, 06:41 PM)Rrljab Wrote: Are the artists proofs numbered 1/1 truly the only one? I pulled a Kobe 1/1 and have no idea what it is worth.
2011-12 Hoops Artist's Proofs Black #98 Kobe Bryant 1/1
2011-12 Hoops Artist's Proofs Black #258 Kobe Bryant 1/1
2011-12 Hoops Artist's Proofs Black #268 Kobe Bryant 1/1
2011-12 Hoops Artist's Proofs Black #278 Kobe Bryant 1/1

We have four variations of Kobe's 1/1's. Hopefully someone else can answer your question about the value/worth of your card.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

If its Stamped 1/1 then its the only one..

You could try to Check Ebay complete Auctions for Kobe 1/1 card (non auto/GU) that would give you an idea what others are willing to pay for it.

idk s''' about this HOOPS product but I paid 80 bucks for a box of this and pulled two autos a jeremy evans and a gerald wallace and a cp3 artist proof and i would not mind trashing all 3 cards what a shame to put such a crappy product out on the market when basketball collectors are hungry for basketball once again panini wins
[Image: KevinGarnett.jpg]

(03-11-2012, 08:52 PM)garnettfan4life Wrote: idk s''' about this HOOPS product but I paid 80 bucks for a box of this and pulled two autos a jeremy evans and a gerald wallace and a cp3 artist proof and i would not mind trashing all 3 cards what a shame to put such a crappy product out on the market when basketball collectors are hungry for basketball once again panini wins
You sound like your not a fan of Panini so why do you continue to buy boxes why not just use it on EBay for the Panini cards you want?

Cut out the Middle man that way you dont have to deal with Redemptions or bad Boxes. Part of the Thrill of the Case is Striking out from time to time..

There is a saying "Even the Greatest baseball players Failed 7 out of 10 times at the plate"

(03-11-2012, 08:47 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: If its Stamped 1/1 then its the only one..

You could try to Check Ebay complete Auctions for Kobe 1/1 card (non auto/GU) that would give you an idea what others are willing to pay for it.
Thanks for the tip on searching the completed auctions - very helpful.

(03-11-2012, 08:52 PM)garnettfan4life Wrote: idk s''' about this HOOPS product but I paid 80 bucks for a box of this and pulled two autos a jeremy evans and a gerald wallace and a cp3 artist proof and i would not mind trashing all 3 cards what a shame to put such a crappy product out on the market when basketball collectors are hungry for basketball once again panini wins
Hah, you think you got it bad, Well I got 4 boxes 1 week ago and got 2 autos in each box. Here is the funny part, I got 3 autos of Hasheem Thabeet and 3 of some other guy. I mean the exact same card, can you believe that 3 of the same guy 2 times. OUTRAGEOUS!!. I thought Panini was alright but now its just kind of scary what will come out of Panini Perferred next week.

gQ...

that is some bad luck.. same player autos out of different boxes.. hopefully, they gave you three bxoes out of three different cases.. because if it came from the same case.. then Panini screwed up.. I'd send them a complaint.. would be better if you had a receipt to show what you paid & where you got them from.. that is a sad story!! where the autos all the same card or different cards, but same player? what a fluke!

Hoops could be a good product, but the huge checklist makes it hard to get a decent box... they should of put 4 autos in each box & kept a price of $70-80 a box... average boxes are going for $70.. some are paying as high as $90, which is crazy...

Panini did right about putting out Hoops for the first product of 2012.. since there are no ROOKIES... hopefully, Preferred has RCs... anybody see a complete check list for them??
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*