Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sick and Tired....
Thumbs Up 
RE: Sick and Tired....
(03-11-2012, 10:46 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Unfortunately, I can't see the code behind the scenes, so I can't determine what the issue is. I know that once I have a card with a Trade Away of 0, it doesn't show up available for trade anymore.
Yup!

How does the Trade For option works? Thanks.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-11-2012, 10:53 AM)filamuraireborn Wrote: Yup!

How does the Trade For option works? Thanks.
That's what's used to know if you want something in a trade. That and Wants work hand in hand.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards
Smile 
(03-11-2012, 12:34 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: That's what's used to know if you want something in a trade. That and Wants work hand in hand.
Oh, I see. Thanks.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

moving a boulder by yourself is hard. Making a web site do something may be time consuming, but not "hard". If my phone can tell me what stars Im looking at, then I believe this system could be just a little better in the area mentioned. Seriously, I can make excuses all day. But anything can be done as long as there is a will to do it. Just sayin.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(03-11-2012, 02:14 PM)quavis Wrote: moving a boulder by yourself is hard. Making a web site do something may be time consuming, but not "hard". If my phone can tell me what stars Im looking at, then I believe this system could be just a little better in the area mentioned. Seriously, I can make excuses all day. But anything can be done as long as there is a will to do it. Just sayin.
Will as well as proper direction. The people who work on the site are not people who do this for fun in terms of this is something they do in their free time. This is something that they do with the directions of managers, who get direction from upper management. It could be lack of personnel and upper management may not want to increase personnel because of finances, who knows. It could be knowledge and skill set. It could be other more important fish to fry. I believe the development team that works on Organize is the same team that works on the Forums, the Price Guide, the Marketplace, the Grading site, the Beckett Media site, etc. With all of those on the table and all needing looking at, resources may be spread pretty thin. Again, as a moderator I'm not privy to that detailed of information, so I can't say specifically what it is. But also, not working for Beckett, I can't say specifically what it isn't.

However, I would like to not debate this topic, as it has been debated time and time again since about 2007/2008. Us moderators have reported everything that's been mentioned to us and everything we've seen to our "contacts." However, the best situation is to contact Beckett yourself. Whether it be through email, phone, personal mail, etc. The more they're informed, they more important they'll look at it. Believe me, I talk to the other moderators as well as our contacts on a regular basis about what is going on, what needs to be done, and what I think should be done. But I can't get any of it done, Beckett Media can. If I ever become a Beckett employee, believe me, I'll make sure everything gets expressed (even though that may have just disqualified me, lol).
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

i have had this happen to me 3 times i believe and its an awful feeling, twice i gave the other trader the choice of what they wanted and it be triple to quadruple the value of the card missing, and the 3rd i bought one off of ebay and sent it, luckily nothing has been high end. i know i should check before all trades are accepted but with the amount of cards i have (i know theres alot of traders that have thousands of cards) and just life in general, i do not check before its accepted. but i do everything i can to make sure the other party doesnt feel taken advantage of.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]