Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slow Mail Week but....

Slow Mail Week but....
Ended up getting this in

[Image: ScannedImage120660000.jpg]

and the case I bought from the bay

[Image: ScannedImage120700000.jpg]

And ended up completing the Base and Refractor sets for 2011 Chrome. Only 8 away from completing the Orange Refractor set too. Unfortunately I have about half the set of X-Fractors but deciding on whether to complete that, as the Orange set took sometime and quite a chunk of cash by buying majority singles.

RE: Slow Mail Week but....
which oranges do you need? i'll look through mine and see if i can help. beautiful card by the way. congrats
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

How do you like that case? I'm curious to how well it holds up, etc.

(03-10-2012, 09:25 PM)trhannon Wrote: Ended up getting this in

[Image: ScannedImage120660000.jpg]

and the case I bought from the bay

[Image: ScannedImage120700000.jpg]

And ended up completing the Base and Refractor sets for 2011 Chrome. Only 8 away from completing the Orange Refractor set too. Unfortunately I have about half the set of X-Fractors but deciding on whether to complete that, as the Orange set took sometime and quite a chunk of cash by buying majority singles.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

Thanks, love the card just wish there was a little color in it. I got all rooks left: 71. Ryan Williams, 93. Randall Cobb, 104. JJ Watt, 122. Ryan Mallett, 150. AJ Green, 165. Christian Ponder, 185. Jake Locker, 203. Kyle Rudolph, and 206 Roy Helu. If you have any your willing to part I do have a few dupes of atomic crystals, brees', and lewis', or shipping costs.

I gotta say I'm a fan of the case. Out of all the choices out there its the best one I've seen until they're mass produced. It was about $11. Its thick and sturdy. The screws aren't going to crack the case either. The guy makes them in multiple colors to choose from. The only small problem I found if you look at the pick its a little big for the supreme booklet. But he cuts them well enough that it fits in snuff without damaging the card so there is no movement.