`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mail Day

Mail Day
Real deal embossed/serial Playmakers Theatre. Probably would only trade it for a Kobe BMOC.

[Image: DSCF1954.jpg]

[Image: SCAN0001-1.jpg]

[Image: SCAN0002.jpg]

RE: Mail Day
Wow!!!
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

They just dont make cards like they used to back in the late 90's early 2000's Sad

Beautiful card!
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

love that card... I got to check the rest of the checklist out.. never seen them before.. LOVE IT!

my mail day today was terrible.. received a mail media envelope, was supposed to be a Jordan Farmar Finest Green /129.. but seller (with low # of transactions) sent me the wrong card... JJ REDICK green /129... I was upset, but card cost me .99 + $3 shipping... I emailed the seller asking for him to send me the correct card, if he can't, then I want a full refund.. it would of been an honest mistake, but when you print out the receipt & fold it around the card, to ship.. it is obvious the name of the player of the card is not the same as listed on the receipt...

hate it when people don't pay attention... the seller must of been texting when he was packing the card... by the way.. I hate people that drive & text or even talk on the phone whit it in front of their face or holding it up to their ear. I almost got hit three times today, twice on the freeway & once in a marking lot at some outlet store.. guy almost backed up into me. when I was sitting right behind him waiting for another parking spot.. guy had phone in hand.. he stopped after seeing me & continued to text.. other two. guy be hind me, both doing 80+ in fast lane.. I slowed down & the other guy kept coming & slammed on his brakes.. luckily he looked up in time from his texting that I didn't get hit.. third guy swerved into my lane about 15-20 feet in front of me.. talking on the phone, phone was in front of his face, guess he was using load speaker..

anyways. had to get it out of my head..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

awesome DJ makes me miss my grant hill i just sold even more though ya jerk! ohh yah i profitted $360.00 haha all better now! anyways these are gorgeous huh? told ya!
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

(03-08-2012, 10:46 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: love that card... I got to check the rest of the checklist out.. never seen them before.. LOVE IT!
I would say that it's close to if not the rarest 90's insert. These were released amidst the Fleer bankruptcy. So a good number of the /100 never made it into actual packs. You have sheets that were sold in the bankruptcy sale. These sheets have all kinds of variation. No embossing, serial, or foil. Foil, no serial or embossing. Foil, serial, and no embossing, etc. A real deal Playmakers Theatre is what you see here. Has the embossing, the serial number, and the foil front. If you check ebay for completed auctions I would say 80% of the cards sold do not contain every feature of the legit pack card. And they still fetch some money. There is a Kobe for sale right now that doesn't have any of the features and is already at $220 with days to go.

That is one beautiful card, it's a keeper for sure.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

Man awesome card, great find.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

(03-08-2012, 10:46 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: love that card... I got to check the rest of the checklist out.. never seen them before.. LOVE IT!

my mail day today was terrible.. received a mail media envelope, was supposed to be a Jordan Farmar Finest Green /129.. but seller (with low # of transactions) sent me the wrong card... JJ REDICK green /129... I was upset, but card cost me .99 + $3 shipping... I emailed the seller asking for him to send me the correct card, if he can't, then I want a full refund.. it would of been an honest mistake, but when you print out the receipt & fold it around the card, to ship.. it is obvious the name of the player of the card is not the same as listed on the receipt...

hate it when people don't pay attention... the seller must of been texting when he was packing the card... by the way.. I hate people that drive & text or even talk on the phone whit it in front of their face or holding it up to their ear. I almost got hit three times today, twice on the freeway & once in a marking lot at some outlet store.. guy almost backed up into me. when I was sitting right behind him waiting for another parking spot.. guy had phone in hand.. he stopped after seeing me & continued to text.. other two. guy be hind me, both doing 80+ in fast lane.. I slowed down & the other guy kept coming & slammed on his brakes.. luckily he looked up in time from his texting that I didn't get hit.. third guy swerved into my lane about 15-20 feet in front of me.. talking on the phone, phone was in front of his face, guess he was using load speaker..

anyways. had to get it out of my head..

Don't people realize that whoever they are texting can wait, I mean is it really worth that important that it can't wait till your stopped.

Smile 
(03-09-2012, 07:20 AM)libs021 Wrote: Don't people realize that whoever they are texting can wait, I mean is it really worth that important that it can't wait till your stopped.
Good morning. Smile

In the future, people will be talking to someone in Skype/FaceTime (or similar system) while driving and I hope they don't crash while doing a reverse from their parking space. Wink

Good to hear that Jpleazme805 didn't get hit at all. Smile
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?