Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contenders SB Tickets...

Contenders SB Tickets...
All,
I know there's been a lot of cardboard opened from '11 Contenders... I'm really in love with the SB tickets. I have 9 of them already, but would like to trade for the other 16 and complete this subset. Please help...

Here's the ones I have:
#2 Greg Jennings
#5 Larry Fitzgerald
#6 Ahmad Bradshaw
#11 Steve Smith
#13 Charles Woodson
#15 Rod Smith
#17 Ronnie Lott
#18 Mike Singletary
#19 Marcus Allen
#21 Franco Harris
#24 Bob Griese
#25 John Mackey

RE: Contenders SB Tickets...
I have some, check me and send an offer if you'd like
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

(03-02-2012, 08:21 AM)redskins316 Wrote: I have some, check me and send an offer if you'd like
what about super bowl ticket autos?
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

I have Donald driver

(03-02-2012, 10:04 AM)peytonvols18 Wrote: what about super bowl ticket autos?
I'd trade for those too.. Smile Thanks.
(03-02-2012, 12:20 PM)cody_allen Wrote: I have Donald driver
I'll take it, but you need to add it to your org.

im going for the set as well if i come across any dupps ill let you know, kind of disapointed its only a 25 card set this year, last year was 75, more of a challange and more enjoyable chasing down such a bigger set thats not so pricey and with a lot of good HOF and star players, id reccomend trying to go for that one as well after you get your 2011 set done, looks awesome once you starting getting near completion of it.

(03-02-2012, 01:24 PM)Rjasiak Wrote: im going for the set as well if i come across any dupps ill let you know, kind of disapointed its only a 25 card set this year, last year was 75, more of a challange and more enjoyable chasing down such a bigger set thats not so pricey and with a lot of good HOF and star players, id reccomend trying to go for that one as well after you get your 2011 set done, looks awesome once you starting getting near completion of it.
I thought about doing the auto set just for fun... until I saw the michael irvin going for over $150...c'mon, really? (Last year's set)... I'll stick with the base set for now, then maybe the /99 (or /50)... then maybe the ticket autos.

lmao! yeah man i havent touched any of the autos, theyre all short printed (especially this years, i think theyre all at like #d/5!), theres a guy on these forums that is like 5 away from the complete auto sb ticket set from last year and got a lot from this year already as well, so envious of that set espically looking at his photobucket and seeing it all come together, but seeing the money those cards are going for i think ill be content with staying envious!

you have some manning rcs I need......
[Image: 022212204852.jpg]
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

I have:
#4 Pierre Thomas
#10 Donovan McNabb
#13 Charles Woodson
#22 John Stallworth