Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 Value Box Break

RE: 5 Value Box Break
How much for the golden giveaway codes?
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

I just bought 1 box. didn't expect much because I basically got nothing in the Topps packs. but as I was going through the Bowman chrome, looking at the 3rd card last because its usually the auto if there is one. I looked at the back of the 3rd card and noticed 4/5 on the back then turned it over and it was a red refractor auto of yankee prospect Danny Brewer, was very exited. would post it but don't have scanner.

(03-02-2012, 02:52 PM)giants1957 Wrote: How much for the golden giveaway codes?
Sorry already sold them. Thanks
(03-02-2012, 02:56 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: I just bought 1 box. didn't expect much because I basically got nothing in the Topps packs. but as I was going through the Bowman chrome, looking at the 3rd card last because its usually the auto if there is one. I looked at the back of the 3rd card and noticed 4/5 on the back then turned it over and it was a red refractor auto of yankee prospect Danny Brewer, was very exited. would post it but don't have scanner.
Nice pull. I hit red auto out of blaster from target. It was damaged so I sent it back to Topps and they sent another Red Refracor auto just of a different player. Can't remember the names of the players at the moment but more then paid for the box and the postage back to Topps!
[Image: Sig.png]

Information 
(03-02-2012, 04:05 PM)ty_slocumb Wrote: Sorry already sold them. Thanks

Nice pull. I hit red auto out of blaster from target. It was damaged so I sent it back to Topps and they sent another Red Refracor auto just of a different player. Can't remember the names of the players at the moment but more then paid for the box and the postage back to Topps!
I've bought 7 value boxes of this and have gotten 3 auto's but none that were of anyone good let alone a refractor so I was surprised to get a red one. i don't know what to ask for it, if anything. He was an round draft choice so he's not the best player.
(03-02-2012, 04:05 PM)ty_slocumb Wrote: Sorry already sold them. Thanks

I've bought 7 value boxes of this and have gotten 3 auto's but none that were of anyone good let alone a refractor so I was surprised to get a red one. i don't know what to ask for it, if anything. He was an 8th round draft choice so he's not the best player.