`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~

RE: ~~~~~Where Are You Frank & Roger.....?~~~~~
(01-21-2012, 01:04 PM)devils2thedeath2010 Wrote: Heinz looks a little dead for this time of year..don't ya think?
Thats a good thing Big Grin
Delaware, OH - Florence, SC - Piketon, OH - Tacoma, WA - Atlanta, GA - Crossett, AR - Manchester, England - South Bend, IN - Anchorage, AK - Browns Summitt, NC - Los Banos, CA - Seaside, OR - Duluth, GA - Boulder, CO - Wahiawa, HI - Yuma, AZ - Appleton, WI - Houston, TX - Bradford, Ontario - Brunswick, ME - Staten Island, NY - Walnut Creek, CA - Bakersfield, CA - Fountain Hills, AZ - Wexford, PA
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

F&R hit another snag but should hopefully get going good again.
If anyone would like them send me a PM with your name and address and Ill add you to the list I have.

At least they are still around after almost 2 years! Wink

I can't wait to see where they end up next!

Yesterday, Frank and Roger arrived in Broken Arrow, OK (a suburb of Tulsa). After a couple drinks, they hung out with Sam and a few of his friends...
[Image: DSC_00842.jpg]

Once they got comfortable here, it was time to watch an episode of my favorite tv show. They got here just in time to help protect me from the zombies! They even found some ammo for me!
[Image: DSC_00802.jpg]

I will take them around BA and T-Town later this week to see the sights and share them with you. I hope you like my little town.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Dude, some of the guys are NOT Sam's friends!! Wink

Gosh, you have some nice Bradfords!

(02-28-2012, 10:29 PM)all day baby Wrote: Yesterday, Frank and Roger arrived in Broken Arrow, OK (a suburb of Tulsa). After a couple drinks, they hung out with Sam and a few of his friends...
[Image: DSC_00842.jpg]

Once they got comfortable here, it was time to watch an episode of my favorite tv show. They got here just in time to help protect me from the zombies! They even found some ammo for me!
[Image: DSC_00802.jpg]

I will take them around BA and T-Town later this week to see the sights and share them with you. I hope you like my little town.
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Very nice Bradfords! And I loves me some Walking Dead Big Grin Cant wait to see the rest of their adventure!!

I saw the ammo the other day at work (where I will be going to take some pictures today) and I HAD to get some!

You are already missed

(03-02-2012, 11:44 AM)all day baby Wrote: I saw the ammo the other day at work (where I will be going to take some pictures today) and I HAD to get some!
whered you get the ammo??? I religiously watch that show. And you can never be too prepared for the zombie Apocalypse to happen!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Gimme some time to take some pictures and you will see! Big Grin

I found it at work the other day, and I literally laughed out loud due to the signage that accompanied the ammo. You will see.

This is a 20-round box of 223 REM 55 GR. Z-MAX, Certified Zombie ammo. lol!!!

You are already missed

Ok, to recap... Frank and Roger arrived earlier this week and chatted up Sam and his friends ( despite what kkg said! Wink ). So today, we took a short 1 mile trip to where I work to pick up my paycheck...

Arriving at Bass Pro Shops in Broken Arrow, OK --
[Image: DSC_0004.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0006.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0008.jpg]

Just inside, we are greeted by a fellow associate, Nona --
[Image: DSC_0008a.jpg]

Frank AND Roger both expressed their sadness at missing the wedding held RIGHT HERE on Wednesday night --
[Image: DSC_0009.jpg]

More to follow, as soon as someone else posts... sheesh!

You are already missed