`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF Bowman Platinum

WTTF Bowman Platinum
Looking to trade for any of my Bowman Platinum wants- either 2010 or 2011. They are all marked as wants and will trade for in Organize. All of my available cards are marked as for trade as well. Will be on and off all day and will respond quickly
Always interested in low #d parallel cards. Also collecting Mookie Wilson, Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden.

[Image: tHxLj.png]

RE: WTTF Bowman Platinum
Only one I have is Matt Kemp.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

Thanks Raven, probably not worth the postage though. LOL
Always interested in low #d parallel cards. Also collecting Mookie Wilson, Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden.

pm me your 2011 platinum needs. I have like 4 complete sets of this product no problem helping you with base set

If John can't I have a bunch of 2011 too that I have not put in the org
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

check my org

(02-29-2012, 10:08 AM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: check my org
Saw a good amount, what are you looking for??
John and Greek,
All my wants are listed in my org as want and trade for. I also have a folder titled 2011 Wants and 2010 Wants.

click my sticker, my set needs are there.

(02-29-2012, 10:20 AM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: click my sticker, my set needs are there.
Sorry, didn't see anything I have that you need.

I'll check your list and add some in also before I send stuff out for our trade. Your the only one so far that has shown an interest in it