`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
All Star MVP?

All Star MVP?
Kevin Durant won the MVP for scoring 36 points, 7 reb, 3 ast. I think it was complete B.S. Lebron had 36 points 6 reb, 7 ast. and he did a lot of it in the second half when they were actually playing defense. Durant was being a complete ball hog and shot the ball if anyone even passed it to him. I think Lebron deserved it. What do you think?
[Image: zmhower2469.png]

RE: All Star MVP?
I would never give the MVP to a player on the losing team.

Skybox Autographics Set Collector

Smile 
(02-27-2012, 09:37 AM)jchavestx Wrote: I would never give the MVP to a player on the losing team.
+1

The same goes to the NBA Finals MVP situation.

Regular Season MVP? Anybody who deserves it so much.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(02-27-2012, 11:24 AM)filamuraireborn Wrote: +1

The same goes to the NBA Finals MVP situation.

Regular Season MVP? Anybody who deserves it so much.
I dont think there is a problem with giving the mvp to a player on the losing team. The award should going to the player who helped his team out the most. I think without durant the west still would have won but if you take lebron off the east the game is an absolute blowout.
Smile 
(02-27-2012, 03:17 PM)zmhower2469 Wrote: I dont think there is a problem with giving the mvp to a player on the losing team.
You made me think deeper. Smile
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Lebron passing the ball off and causing a turnover on the final play is clear-cut proof why he didnt deserve the MVP. He had Kobe in his grill and in typical Bron Bron fashion he choked.

Bottom line, you dont get the MVP for playing only 46 minutes when there is 48 in the game.

Skybox Autographics Set Collector

(02-27-2012, 09:07 PM)jchavestx Wrote: Lebron passing the ball off and causing a turnover on the final play is clear-cut proof why he didnt deserve the MVP. He had Kobe in his grill and in typical Bron Bron fashion he choked.

Bottom line, you dont get the MVP for playing only 46 minutes when there is 48 in the game.
If you watch the replay he had kobe bryant and kevin durant both covering him. i think it was a good idea to pass it when your double teamed at the 3 point line it just happened to be a bad pass. He stilled had the best game out of everyone on the court.