`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This weekends mail sweet LOGO patch

This weekends mail sweet LOGO patch
Here is what I got in Friday and Saturday.

/99
[Image: CollinsFlairGold.jpg]

/25
[Image: 04MirrorGold.jpg]

[Image: AmukamaraContenders.jpg]

[Image: JonesContenders.jpg]

[Image: ScottContenders.jpg]

[Image: HynoskiContendersw.jpg]

[Image: CarterContenders.jpg]

[Image: WillisWilliams.jpg]

And this sweetness of a patch
[Image: JCamPatch.jpg]
Finally Completed!!!
[Image: CruzRainbow_zpsabe5dffb.jpg]

RE: This weekends mail sweet LOGO patch
nice additions bud..how have you been?
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Doing good bud just working on various PC adventures. Trying to get all the Giants Contenders auto tickets from 99 forward now picked up a bunch of them recently. How is everything your way?
Finally Completed!!!

not too shabby...can't complain...traded with one of my friends for a cam newton gold auto /15 spa and got a few other spa auto's in today amongst the highlights (updated the bucket as well)
(02-26-2012, 01:59 AM)collinsfanatic Wrote: Doing good bud just working on various PC adventures. Trying to get all the Giants Contenders auto tickets from 99 forward now picked up a bunch of them recently. How is everything your way?
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(02-26-2012, 02:00 AM)ft28jags Wrote: not too shabby...can't complain...traded with one of my friends for a cam newton gold auto /15 spa and got a few other spa auto's in today amongst the highlights (updated the bucket as well)
Nasty Cam and pretty sweet Dalton as well!!!!

Finally Completed!!!

thanks..one of my friends is doing the set and opened 41 boxes
(02-26-2012, 02:26 AM)collinsfanatic Wrote: Nasty Cam and pretty sweet Dalton as well!!!!
My Flickr

Sweet pickups! The Jason Campbell patch is insanity!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(02-26-2012, 02:27 AM)ft28jags Wrote: thanks..one of my friends is doing the set and opened 41 boxes
Thats alot of wax bet he had a blast.

(02-26-2012, 07:54 AM)nineof Wrote: Sweet pickups! The Jason Campbell patch is insanity!
Thanks 9 I hate the Redskins but couldn't pass up that patch.
Finally Completed!!!

he does the set every year...he traded for some dupes as well and some i am picking up
[quote='collinsfanatic' pid='1916868' dateline='1330271748']

Thats alot of wax bet he had a blast.

My Flickr

wow nice...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin