`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little help please

Little help please
Picked up this 2007 Upper Deck Premier Patches #PP2DC David Carr from the LCS today. I want to add it to my org, but I'm not able to find the matching print run. The card I have is serial #'d/70. I can't find a listing with the print run at 70. The closest I've seen is 75. Any ideas as to what I'm missing or maybe Beckett just doesn't have it listed or is there another reason why I can't find it. Thanks for the help

[Image: carr.jpg]
[Image: Boston.jpg]

RE: Little help please
Its this one....Beckett OPG made a mistake thinking print run of 75 when should be 70

2007 Upper Deck Premier Patches Dual Gold #PP2DC David Carr
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

My guess is its supposed to be serial numbered to 75 instead of 70,maybe an error.lol only thing I can think of.
But that card is silver and not gold.The ones I looked at from that set on COMC are gold.

(02-26-2012, 01:18 AM)mattfastiggi Wrote: Its this one....Beckett OPG made a mistake thinking print run of 75 when should be 70

(02-26-2012, 01:18 AM)mattfastiggi Wrote: Its this one....Beckett OPG made a mistake thinking print run of 75 when should be 70

That is not a gold, the gold have gold foil and they are print run to /75

[Image: e6ad3d22-bb64-4344-9e01-00d64879ff74.jpg]

All of the Carr's I have seen in silver are numbered to /70 so it might be an unannounced SP in the set as the silver are supposed to be numbered to /99
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(02-26-2012, 01:39 AM)shezdoni Wrote: That is not a gold, the gold have gold foil and they are print run to /75

All of the Carr's I have seen in silver are numbered to /70 so it might be an unannounced SP in the set as the silver are supposed to be numbered to /99
That makes more sense, but why wouldn't it be listed by Beckett now. The card was released 5 years ago. Anyway, thanks for your input
[Image: Boston.jpg]

(02-26-2012, 08:38 AM)wolverine74 Wrote: That makes more sense, but why wouldn't it be listed by Beckett now. The card was released 5 years ago. Anyway, thanks for your input
it wouldn't be listed because I believe Upper Deck never really released which cards were sp's, for example Deangelo williams is Sp'ed at /35 for the silver, the gold, platinum, etc are all released at /75, /25, etc...

If you send a scan of that card, front and back to dhitt@beckett.com or footballmag@beckett.com, it will help them to verify that carr was numbered to /70, especially since there are other Carr dual patches listed on the bay that are also numbered to /70, and it will be added to the OPG as numbered to /70

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35