`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2x 2011 Bowman Draft Hobby -scans-

2x 2011 Bowman Draft Hobby -scans-
Well, I got the bug. I needed supplies so I got these too. I was playing the lottery on these hoping to get something to resell to buy more, but alas... I suppose they weren't bad boxes, but it would have been nice if the Orange and Gold were autos. My first ever AFLAC pull though. I've bought a total of 3 hobby boxes and have gotten 2 autos in each. Same for everyone?
I'll be keeping the base autos for the set. The rest are for trade at least until I throw them in the bay and see if they'll swim... I'll probably throw the Archie Bradley Blue refractor auto and Arden Pabst orange refractor auto from previous pulls in as well. Will listen to offers here first (PM Me).

One question as well. Do we consider the AFLAC autos as part of the Bowman set? Didn't even look to see if they are on the checklist.
Highlights of the 2 boxes:
[Image: 2-25-2012-BDx2.jpg]

RE: 2x 2011 Bowman Draft Hobby -scans-
Check me for the Aflac Lindor
Collecting Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon
[Image: tperks.gif]
Do not trade list: charbs1111

Nice boxes! The Lindor is a case hit. But is an insert set.

(02-25-2012, 07:35 PM)magneto2 Wrote: Nice boxes! The Lindor is a case hit. But is an insert set.
So it counts in the Bowman draft set? Poop... I need to sell it!
(02-25-2012, 07:30 PM)tperks76 Wrote: Check me for the Aflac Lindor
Yeah man, I'll take both Harper autos for it.

Tongue Just kidding. I did send an open offer for a different trade. See if you can find anything.

(02-25-2012, 06:55 PM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: Well, I got the bug. I needed supplies so I got these too. I was playing the lottery on these hoping to get something to resell to buy more, but alas... I suppose they weren't bad boxes, but it would have been nice if the Orange and Gold were autos. My first ever AFLAC pull though. I've bought a total of 3 hobby boxes and have gotten 2 autos in each. Same for everyone?
I'll be keeping the base autos for the set. The rest are for trade at least until I throw them in the bay and see if they'll swim... I'll probably throw the Archie Bradley Blue refractor auto and Arden Pabst orange refractor auto from previous pulls in as well. Will listen to offers here first (PM Me).

One question as well. Do we consider the AFLAC autos as part of the Bowman set? Didn't even look to see if they are on the checklist.
Highlights of the 2 boxes:
[Image: 2-25-2012-BDx2.jpg]
Nice break. No not every box has two autos in it. I have opened like 6 boxes and only hit one auto in each.
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace