`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to buy Jordan auto, patch, jersey.

Looking to buy Jordan auto, patch, jersey.
Since I have added Jordan's rookie card to my PC I am now looking to buy a Jordan autograph(since I haven't had any luck pulling one) also would like to add some cards with patches and jersey's.

LMK what you have. Please keep in mind that I have a wife and 2 son's so I am on a budget on what I can spend....LOL.

Thanks,

I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

RE: Looking to buy Jordan auto, patch, jersey.
The feeling of pulling an mj auto is just indescribable..so keep trying lol
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

(02-23-2012, 10:09 AM)robd5811 Wrote: The feeling of pulling an mj auto is just indescribable..so keep trying lol

Thanks for rubbing it in. ARGH lol
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Lmao im sorry bro..but it just amazing hahahhaaa
TRADE BUCKET

(02-23-2012, 10:47 AM)buckunteer Wrote: Thanks for rubbing it in. ARGH lol

+1 Thanks alot, I have pulled some nice Jordans but the coveted auto has alluded me so far. So yea thanks for rubbing salt in my wounds.......OUCH!!!!!!!!!LOL
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

im right there with ya buddy, i still havent pulled a jordan, though i have pulled 2 kobes in the past year (2 above average ones i may add lol), but no mj or lebron Sad
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(02-23-2012, 01:30 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: im right there with ya buddy, i still havent pulled a jordan, though i have pulled 2 kobes in the past year (2 above average ones i may add lol), but no mj or lebron Sad
You are two ahead of me, lol. I haven't pulled any of my PC players autos.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

I still havent pulled a kobe and thats what ive wanted to pull the most since i started collecting again..i refuse to buy one i dont care if it takes me years lol, i will pull a kobe!
TRADE BUCKET

lol rob, i broke down and bought a kobe (the court kings in my sig, think i got it for 120). then i pull 2 lol. i need to update my sig and add the totally certified gold /25 i pulled, but i dont want to remove any of the cards lol.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(02-23-2012, 04:44 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: lol rob, i broke down and bought a kobe (the court kings in my sig, think i got it for 120). then i pull 2 lol. i need to update my sig and add the totally certified gold /25 i pulled, but i dont want to remove any of the cards lol.
Dayum thats crazy and usually it happens that way..and update your sig?? As if it wasnt nice enough already lol!
Attention KEVINR theres a mj auto on the bay right now 10min left no bidders $400 get it! Looks mint
TRADE BUCKET