`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
DO NOT TRADE with rad_1205

RE: DO NOT TRADE with rad_1205
(02-22-2012, 09:21 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: 50 plus trades all postive.

Ive been on this site for over a year. THis is the first trade that i ever had any issue with. I told you last week that i would do what i could to make up for this trade before you took it public the first time.

Now that you have taken public a 2nd time. All i want is my cards back and you can have yours back. I also told you that i would pay for your shipping cost for the first time you shipped and as well as the second. I included an extra card to make up for my slip on the shipping in which you stated today you traded it yesterday. Now you are refusing to send my cards back that you still have from the trade. Im really trying to understand you? If your not happy send the cards back quit posting thing on the forum. Its funny to me some people make trades on here and never recieve thier items or hear from the inidividual they traded with. Ive been more than willing to work with you, but you have taken here again, so just sedn the cards back and never talk to me again. PM your paypal info and ill pay for the shipping!!!

And yes if i will be looking into legal action if i dont get my cards back. If you refuse to recieve your cards back thats not my problem yours will be shipped in the morning.
You've been willing to work with me my butt!

You offered to send me PayPal to make up for the dinged Mulder. I asked for $2 to cover the shipping costs and you refused. Instead you want me to send back the cards that I insisted I wanted to keep.

So basically, you're forcing me to send back your cards because I am disappointed with them, even though I've repeatedly stated that I wanted to keep them.

Smile 
(02-22-2012, 09:24 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: I mean really if we cant afford a $4 gamble we prolly shouldnt be spending $$ on baseball cards lol....
+1 arm and +1 leg
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Ive been on this site for over a year. THis is the first trade that i ever had any issue with. I told you last week that i would do what i could to make up for this trade before you took it public the first time.

Now that you have taken public a 2nd time. All i want is my cards back and you can have yours back. I also told you that i would pay for your shipping cost for the first time you shipped and as well as the second. I included an extra card to make up for my slip on the shipping in which you stated today you traded it yesterday. Now you are refusing to send my cards back that you still have from the trade. Im really trying to understand you? If your not happy send the cards back quit posting thing on the forum. Its funny to me some people make trades on here and never recieve thier items or hear from the inidividual they traded with. Ive been more than willing to work with you, but you have taken here again, so just sedn the cards back and never talk to me again. PM your paypal info and ill pay for the shipping!!!

And yes if i will be looking into legal action if i dont get my cards back. If you refuse to recieve your cards back thats not my problem yours will be shipped in the morning.
A lawyer is going to charge you more for your first phone call then this is all worth. Should just let it lie, you two are acting like children.

Trading is for fun, and this clearly isnt.

I hope it all works out.

[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(02-22-2012, 09:27 PM)markmulder20 Wrote: You've been willing to work with me my butt!

You offered to send me PayPal to make up for the dinged Mulder. I asked for $2 to cover the shipping costs and you refused. Instead you want me to send back the cards that I insisted I wanted to keep.

So basically, you're forcing me to send back your cards because I am disappointed with them, even though I've repeatedly stated that I wanted to keep them.
As someone who tried to pursue legal action once in a trade I actually didnt receive, unless hes willing to fly in to where you live several times for small claims court (youre not gonna win in small claims court without even showing up), with no guarantee of victory, there is nothing he can do. And from a legal perspective, since you held up your end of "a contract", which is what every trade would be, he really has no leg to stand on.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

Your feedback is a joke... I've had several respected members point that out to me. One of them told me outright that he really wanted to leave neutral or negative feedback but didn't leave anything because he knew you'd retaliate.

Go ahead and take legal action... you won't get anywhere. I'll be refusing anything you send to me so don't waste your money for postage.

(02-22-2012, 09:32 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: As someone who tried to pursue legal action once in a trade I actually didnt receive, unless hes willing to fly in to where you live several times for small claims court (youre not gonna win in small claims court without even showing up), with no guarantee of victory, there is nothing he can do. And from a legal perspective, since you held up your end of "a contract", which is what every trade would be, he really has no leg to stand on.
I was thinking the same thing. Its just cards I do agree. I will say that if I receive a card and i'm not happy. I think its still my choice to whether or not I wanna reverse. If I tell the trader about the issue and he says he is sending mine back. I don't think thats right. I think it should be agreed. I do think that If the trader is willing to replace the card. They should cover the shipping cost to have the card sent back. Whether they toss in a few stamps,2 bucks, or some cards to make up for it. Why should you have to pay out more for someone else's problem. Either way this didn't happen to me and every trader I have dealt with have been awesome and so generous. Good Luck to you Both~
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(02-22-2012, 09:44 PM)talkntribe Wrote: I was thinking the same thing. Its just cards I do agree. I will say that if I receive a card and i'm not happy. I think its still my choice to whether or not I wanna reverse. If I tell the trader about the issue and he says he is sending mine back. I don't think thats right. I think it should be agreed. I do think that If the trader is willing to replace the card. They should cover the shipping cost to have the card sent back. Whether they toss in a few stamps,2 bucks, or some cards to make up for it. Why should you have to pay out more for someone else's problem. Either way this didn't happen to me and every trader I have dealt with have been awesome and so generous. Good Luck to you Both~
You would think so. I was the one who received the damaged card and repeatedly insisted that I wanted to keep them, yet HE is forcing me to reverse the trade because I was disappointed with one card. It's freakin' ridiculous and doesn't make any sense!

I think the OP should delete this forum. Its not good to air out dirty laundry on the boards. "I'm speaking first hand". Its not cool. It should be hashed out in pms. All this may do is hurt you both. People may see this and choose to ignore both of you when trading. Not all of us will get along at times. We may argue and nit pick. I think at the end of the day we got each others back. This hobby can form the best brotherhoods. Especially when you see and interact with the same peeps daily on the boards.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(02-22-2012, 09:48 PM)talkntribe Wrote: I think the OP should delete this forum. Its not good to air out dirty laundry on the boards. "I'm speaking first hand". Its not cool. It should be hashed out in pms. All this may do is hurt you both. People may see this and choose to ignore both of you when trading. Not all of us will get along at times. We may argue and nit pick. I think at the end of the day we got each others back. This hobby can form the best brotherhoods. Especially when you see and interact with the same peeps daily on the boards.
I've tried to hash it out via PMs but the guy is impossible to deal with. Also, I'm not the only one who has had problems with him so maybe it's best that it's out in the open.

I don't have a clue why this is public now you both have your cards. I also don't understand why anyone is concerned with feedback on this site either. We all know the feedback system on here is a joke. I have done quite a few trades on here now and I think my 2nd or 3rd feedback was a neg on accident but killed my rating. This just sounds like something that should have been kept in the family and not posted for all the world.
I feel like an idiot because I really sat here and read this entire soap opera and even posted on it.