Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Dream Team Auto Set Progress.

My Dream Team Auto Set Progress.
Hey peeps.

I was caught up with these when the Lin craze started up so I missed out on that bandwagon (couldve bought a few nice lots to flip) but had money tied up on these so I let it go. It was a spur of the moment thing and I found these in a 2 week period all over the net.

I still need the Chuck Daly, Magic Johnson, John Stockton, Scottie Pippen and Michael Jordan from this set. Clyde Drexler and Christian Laettner weren't in this particular set.

[Image: th_CoachK0001.jpg][Image: th_wilkens0001.jpg][Image: th_Bird0001.jpg][Image: th_mullin0001.jpg][Image: th_Autos0002.jpg][Image: th_DavidRobinson0001.jpg][Image: th_Autos0003.jpg][Image: th_CharlesBarkley0001.jpg][Image: th_KGrHqFnME8VV4pBjBPQu6kIhQ60_57.jpg]

If you know about the whereabouts of any of the ones Im missing please let me know. BTW I plan on getting them all Authenticated down the line, probably at the Hofstra show in March or April. And I plan on picking up another Ewing (the /1992) to match the Bird /1992.
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]

RE: My Dream Team Auto Set Progress.
Nice work so far! Good luck in completing the rest of your set.

D?mn again! H?ly sh?t again! Congratulations! Big Grin
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

nice collection. show us more scans as you progress

I will definitely update this if I get any more cards for the set. If anyone sees a card I need for this set please let me know

How did you get these cards signed? It will be a very cool collection when you finish it.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(02-20-2012, 02:54 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: How did you get these cards signed? It will be a very cool collection when you finish it.
Its been a gamble. Ive bought them off of respectable sellers around the net. The Bird came signed tho. I plan on getting them Authenticated when one of the local shows comes around.

that's a nice set... I like the skybox USA cards much better... but those Hoops w/ autos are awesome.. too bad Panini can't do "buybacks" for all those players & insert them in the new Hopps 2011-12
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

(02-20-2012, 12:45 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: that's a nice set... I like the skybox USA cards much better... but those Hoops w/ autos are awesome.. too bad Panini can't do "buybacks" for all those players & insert them in the new Hopps 2011-12
I like the skybox cards too but the autos look horrible on them. I chose to pursue this set when I spotted the Karl Malone and Charles Barkley autos so clean. I believe there are actually no Malone Team Usa autos, so once thats authenticated Ill be very happy with it. I always enjoy Charles autographs and they have great resale value. Im just hoping I can land a Pippen on ebay or via someone TTM. Pippen autos run for $150 @ Shows [Image: undecided.gif], So worst case scenerio Id have to pay $150 @ a show to get the card for my set done...

I wish it was that easy for the Jordan..

I wanted to do this set but I hear Michael Jordan does not sign cards at private signings.
I just sent a Bulls card for Scottie Pippen to sign at his next show.