`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS!? Please HELP!!

NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS!? Please HELP!!
I sent 3 positive feed backs today All 3 trades went great even wrote that on their feedback message. some how it sent as negative. Is there any way to change this? To the 3 it happen to dback08,ELevin99 and chuckfe248 i apologize.

HankZ
Looking for Craig Kimbrel, Jason Heyward and Dale Murphy

RE: NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS!? Please HELP!!
(02-21-2012, 09:17 AM)BravesFanHankZ Wrote: I sent 3 positive feed backs today All 3 trades went great even wrote that on their feedback message. some how it sent as negative. Is there any way to change this? To the 3 it happen to dback08,ELevin99 and chuckfe248 i apologize.

HankZ
Did you send it from your phone?

No it cant be fixed at this time.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

The way to fix it is stop leaving feedbacks on the phone. There is no default on stars so you need to click on the proper stars you feel the trade went.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

OMG! I am fed up with hearing this. If you can't use a computer to sit down and take the time to leave proper feedback, then just don't leave it.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(02-21-2012, 09:49 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: OMG! I am fed up with hearing this. If you can't use a computer to sit down and take the time to leave proper feedback, then just don't leave it.
I wholeheartedly agree with you. The only problem with that is then people will start *****ing about feedback being held hostage. Full disclosure: posting from my iPhone. I don't leave feedback from it though.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

WOW, didn't even know about this. Glad I don't trade on my phone. Sorry to hear about the neg. feedback! With todays tech. however, you know people will still use phones. The site needs to make some adjustments for this. Tech guy?

(02-21-2012, 10:18 AM)jdberia Wrote: I wholeheartedly agree with you. The only problem with that is then people will start *****ing about feedback being held hostage. Full disclosure: posting from my iPhone. I don't leave feedback from it though.
Im on here all the time on my iPhone, i dont mess with the trade interface on it however.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Since this is an ongoing problem, that has not been addressed by Beckett, there needs to be a bold faced, large font warning, on the feedback post page, about the problems encountered when using smart-phones to leave feedback.
All of the older members are aware of the problem but new members making their first trades probably are not aware.

I still live in the dark ages of Blackberry. I don't even have the option :-)
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

I have an iPhone too and an iPad but it's not an excuse. It simply requires paying attention.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html