`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need pay pal higher end fs

RE: Need pay pal higher end fs
(02-19-2012, 11:01 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: Actually I might find that funny if my wife was not on the transplant list waiting for a kidney and doing home dialysis .. Did you see the book value by any chance ?
The only way I could have known that is if I read every post on the site and I don't... so I didn't. It's possible that I read it before, doesn't seem to ring any bells though, I was just excited about the card. If you or your wife think I was aiming to be mean, your are mistaken. If you were offended, you shouldn't be. If I'd have known, I would have refrained... I'd have said, "Do you need an arm or a leg?" But of course, someone would get their panties in a wad about that too (Not saying you did).
I think you know there was nothing meant by it and I'm sure you've said similar things before. It's harmless and an edited version of what many males usually say when they see something they'd really like to have. I suppose I should've just said that. It seems to me that others may have been more offended than you were. Many people are just looking to be offended these days.

No, I didn't look for a BV, I just knew $400 was a moonshot out of my ballpark for a single card.
But since I offered? Who knows, maybe I'm a match. I don't even know if my kindneys are any good. I do have a history of kidney failure in my family and a long line of cancer - plus I drink gallons of Coca~Cola and Montain Dew, but I'll do it if I don't have to pay for any tests or surgery. One of my kindneys for the G-W card? I'm serious, you pm me with what info I need to see if I could be a donor to your wife.
Heck, forget the card. Maybe I was meant to make a completely harmless comment on what I'd give for the card so other people could chime in and try to make me feel like a monster?

I'm not kidding. Pm me with what I need to do to find out. I know I can choose to donate to a certain individual from watching House and let's not forget King of the Hill.
Seriously, PM me.

*Note to admin:
Please inform me on a way to put my kidneys in organize. Well, at least one of them.

(02-20-2012, 01:33 AM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: The only way I could have known that is if I read every post on the site and I don't... so I didn't. It's possible that I read it before, doesn't seem to ring any bells though, I was just excited about the card. If you or your wife think I was aiming to be mean, your are mistaken. If you were offended, you shouldn't be. If I'd have known, I would have refrained... I'd have said, "Do you need an arm or a leg?" But of course, someone would get their panties in a wad about that too (Not saying you did).
I think you know there was nothing meant by it and I'm sure you've said similar things before. It's harmless and an edited version of what many males usually say when they see something they'd really like to have. I suppose I should've just said that. It seems to me that others may have been more offended than you were. Many people are just looking to be offended these days.

No, I didn't look for a BV, I just knew $400 was a moonshot out of my ballpark for a single card.
But since I offered? Who knows, maybe I'm a match. I don't even know if my kindneys are any good. I do have a history of kidney failure in my family and a long line of cancer - plus I drink gallons of Coca~Cola and Montain Dew, but I'll do it if I don't have to pay for any tests or surgery. One of my kindneys for the G-W card? I'm serious, you pm me with what info I need to see if I could be a donor to your wife.
Heck, forget the card. Maybe I was meant to make a completely harmless comment on what I'd give for the card so other people could chime in and try to make me feel like a monster?

I'm not kidding. Pm me with what I need to do to find out. I know I can choose to donate to a certain individual from watching House and let's not forget King of the Hill.
Seriously, PM me.

*Note to admin:
Please inform me on a way to put my kidneys in organize. Well, at least one of them.
I do realize it was just a joke. My wife is 38 years old and we have to great teenage boys. She has PKD and it has ravished her kidneys. She is now on home dialysis and it has been a really hard on us, so I am sure I am hypersensitive to it. I know we can't list BV on here, but it is double what I am asking for, and honestly I know this is a 10 all the way around so maybe even higher than that. I will be happy to pm you about giving her a kidney, there is zero cost to the donor, except of course your traveling and daily expenses, no hospital our insurance covers all the donors cost.
The other guys are my friends, not just guys on the forum,and they have really been here for my family thru all of this. So they are just doing right by me man, don't be mad at them for that.
I am willing to to trade the card for high end Yankee cards, preferably jeter autos. But I am looking for $700 in trade, so it would be a few of them. This card will only grow in value as time goes on. So you would have to consider it an investment.

+1.....
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

Just replying to this thread to say my thoughts are with you & your wife. I have had 3 kidney transplants myself. I obviously know what's it like to deal with dialysis & such. If you'd like, feel free to PM me, I've talked to people alot about this stuff since my 3rd transplant. I know people like the support. Good luck my friend!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Hang in there Jake. I'm not here to chose sides or to bash on anyone. To be very honest. Some people may not believe peoples stories.I'm not saying I don't believe you Jake because I do. I'm just saying some people who haven't had the pleasure in dealing with you and talking may not know. I really hope your wife gets better soon as I been praying for you guys. "Reminds me of the old days as kids when you'd make a joke about someone and something really happened. You didn't know the situation,but feel bad after.lol"

Spring Training is here! WHo's Pumped! I am.lol
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(02-20-2012, 11:31 AM)talkntribe Wrote: Hang in there Jake. I'm not here to chose sides or to bash on anyone. To be very honest. Some people may not believe peoples stories.I'm not saying I don't believe you Jake because I do. I'm just saying some people who haven't had the pleasure in dealing with you and talking may not know. I really hope your wife gets better soon as I been praying for you guys. "Reminds me of the old days as kids when you'd make a joke about someone and something really happened. You didn't know the situation,but feel bad after.lol"

Spring Training is here! WHo's Pumped! I am.lol

I see where you are coming from. No worries Guys , we are ping and he had no idea, like he said he should have put arm and a leg..lol.. It was only a joke, and he is really a great guy. He could be a match and if he is he is willing to donate to her so good things do come from everywhere !

And yes i am SUPER PUMPED about spring training !!

(02-20-2012, 10:40 AM)demondukk Wrote: Just replying to this thread to say my thoughts are with you & your wife. I have had 3 kidney transplants myself. I obviously know what's it like to deal with dialysis & such. If you'd like, feel free to PM me, I've talked to people alot about this stuff since my 3rd transplant. I know people like the support. Good luck my friend!
Wow. I've been reading about donor kidneys a lot now. They say a donor kidney is only good for about 20 years. Has that been the case with you? If you don't mind me asking...

Hey Jake - maybe you should post info about how to be a Kidney donor - I really don't know much about it, but would certainly be interested to know if I could (to your wife or someone else).

I have always donated blood, and signed up for the Bone Marrow Donor Registry about 20 years ago - I've always hoped that I would get the call as it would really be nice to know I could make a difference in someone's life.

I think that I thought Kidney donation was like heart transplant (shows how ignorant I am in medical issues), and that they only happened when the donor died.

Let us know how we can get ourselves checked for a match.

BTW - MattinglyAlexander... That custom Bush/Bush Booklet MEM/AU card is awesome - if one of the card companies had that in their product, I would probably be buying it by the case!

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

(02-20-2012, 04:13 PM)hellsbells Wrote: Hey Jake - maybe you should post info about how to be a Kidney donor - I really don't know much about it, but would certainly be interested to know if I could (to your wife or someone else).

I have always donated blood, and signed up for the Bone Marrow Donor Registry about 20 years ago - I've always hoped that I would get the call as it would really be nice to know I could make a difference in someone's life.

I think that I thought Kidney donation was like heart transplant (shows how ignorant I am in medical issues), and that they only happened when the donor died.

Let us know how we can get ourselves checked for a match.

BTW - MattinglyAlexander... That custom Bush/Bush Booklet MEM/AU card is awesome - if one of the card companies had that in their product, I would probably be buying it by the case!

Ken
Hey Ken, I will do that. I will be calling her transplant coordinator tomorrow to get information on how people can be checked to see if they are a match. I will post a thread with all the detail then. Thank you everyone who has stood by me and my family and for the willingness to give life !! As far as a transplant lasting it all depends on regrection. Some last for 20+ years others only weeks or months. There are so many factors involved. We do know that she will need more than one in her lifetime. But after she has one her life goes back to normal, she can work and swim and doesn't have to do dialysis everyday. Dialysis is very hard on the body, and a lot of people die while doing dialysis and on the waiting list. 70,000 people need a kidney transplant and are on the list this year, and only 4,000 will get one. Those are staggering numbers. So each person who gives ones REALLY. Makes a difference

I can offer 350 on the Bush.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.