• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lin Hype is Crazy!!!!!!

RE: The Lin Hype is Crazy!!!!!!
Linsanity helps end Knicks cable blackout

THE DUDE IS SO POWERFUL!!!!!!! Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

I just gotta say guys, huge knicks fan. I am still doubtful about this guy, we (ny) have been let down to many times to completely buy in. But Either way, I am a fan of this kid because he is playing his heart out and if there is one thing missing from basketball its players with heart.

Secondly we picked this kid up for like a hot pocket or something... 750k I think. Ill take the numbers he is giving right now from a kid making less then a mil!
his value comes from the largest and if not the largest the second largest market in the nba. When you succeed in ny your a star.. when you fail... watch out!
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

I'm not watching the game, only looking at stats on NBA TV Companion, but it looks like Lin is holding his own. Smile

(02-19-2012, 03:03 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I'm not watching the game, only looking at stats on NBA TV Companion, but it looks like Lin is holding his own. Smile
Good first half, horrible 3rd quarter, excellent so far in the 4th...Steve Novak is really helpin his assist numbers in the 4th, 11 points in 3 minutes!
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

(02-19-2012, 03:04 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: Good first half, horrible 3rd quarter, excellent so far in the 4th...Steve Novak is really helpin his assist numbers in the 4th, 11 points in 3 minutes!
Yeah, I have it on now. Wings won, MSU won, now I'm hoping the Knicks win, and I'm hoping the Pistons win tonight. If all of that happens, I think I'm gonna call it a good day. Smile

Now, the Pistons need to win. Smile

(02-19-2012, 03:04 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: Good first half, horrible 3rd quarter, excellent so far in the 4th...Steve Novak is really helpin his assist numbers in the 4th, 11 points in 3 minutes!
lol come on man. it's more like lin is really helpin novak get some wide open looks, heaven for pure shooters. it's no different than rubio helpin his shooters get open looks with his passes, instead of sayin love is really helpin rubio with his assist numbers
I collect Stephen Curry Rookie Autos/Patches

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v411/t...n%20Curry/

[Image: tupark_edited-1floor.gif]

(02-19-2012, 04:58 PM)tupark82 Wrote: lol come on man. it's more like lin is really helpin novak get some wide open looks, heaven for pure shooters. it's no different than rubio helpin his shooters get open looks with his passes, instead of sayin love is really helpin rubio with his assist numbers
You didnt watch the game then if thats what youre saying. He was getting assists by making a pass just after passing half court in a non fast break situation, Novak caught the pass, looked at his defender and just shot it. Lin did nothing, was just passing the ball to get in the offense but Novak was shooting as he couldnt miss. It wasnt even a knock on Lin, just complimenting Novak as he was on fire, but since everything Lin does is god like to NY fans like yourself, I understand why you would take it that way. The only one in the 4th at the time I wrote this that he did anything was the kickout to the corner for the three, and that was off a scramble situation that Novak was gonna be wide open whether he drove or not. I said he was excellent in the 4th, sorry that isnt good enough for you!

Any why another Rubio reference? No relevance at all to the convo. Congrats on being my first ever on ignore...
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

(02-19-2012, 05:05 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: You didnt watch the game then if thats what youre saying. He was getting assists by making a pass just after passing half court in a non fast break situation, Novak caught the pass, looked at his defender and just shot it. Lin did nothing, was just passing the ball to get in the offense but Novak was shooting as he couldnt miss. It wasnt even a knock on Lin, just complimenting Novak as he was on fire, but since everything Lin does is god like to NY fans like yourself, I understand why you would take it that way. The only one in the 4th at the time I wrote this that he did anything was the kickout to the corner for the three, and that was off a scramble situation that Novak was gonna be wide open whether he drove or not. I said he was excellent in the 4th, sorry that isnt good enough for you!

Any why another Rubio reference? No relevance at all to the convo. Congrats on being my first ever on ignore...
it is relevant because you try to knock lin at every chance you get since that game against the wolves, while you're obviously completely biased about what rubio does. good. ignore me. i'm happy to be ignored by haters that will only look at things one way and one way only. obviously you got butt hurt that i used rubio as an example. i happen to be a big fan of rubio too if you haven't noticed my signature.

you love to talk about "you didn't watch the game". lol. please. you're the one that said a lot of nonsense despite probably having seen that game against the wolves. according to you lin is a gambler that leaves his team hanging on defense. um, yeah, come back to me and let me know when you get a clue cuz it's seriously not even worth addressing or explaining.

what you fail to realize about novak is that he in fact is wide open on a bunch of those shots or the defense is nowhere near enough to bother his shot by the time they get back on him because of all the attention lin draws away from him. anyone that denies this fact... yea i'll just leave it at that. and to anyone that wonders, i am in fact being condescending in this case because he deserves every bit of it for his attitude.
I collect Stephen Curry Rookie Autos/Patches

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v411/t...n%20Curry/

[Image: tupark_edited-1floor.gif]

this is getting good i just like reading what u guys say for my entertainment i wonder who will be good next year maybe wayne ellington and jeff pendergraph will come out of hiding lol
[Image: KevinGarnett.jpg]

Every time I hear about Jeremy Lin I think about Tim Tebow.