Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ORG issue?
02-18-2012, 10:29 AM
ORG issue?
I posted looking for vintage hockey on the Hockey Forum a few days ago. A couple of people responded, and I put up a couple of scans of cards I had for trade.

All the relpies have been removed and this message is on the original post:

Edit: To trade on Beckett, cards you are offering for trade must be listed in your organize and marked accordingly for trade before creating trade threads. Trades must be done via the trade tool. There are help threads available to help walk you through the process. Thanks.

The problem here is I posted some cards that I have that were autographed IP & TTM by star/retired players...I have no idea how to add these to my ORG because they don't exist in the beckett database? Can someone help? thanks Rob

Traders:
http://www.freewebs.com/satellitejack/index.htm
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2012, 11:06 AM
RE: ORG issue?
(02-18-2012 10:29 AM)satellitejack Wrote:  I posted looking for vintage hockey on the Hockey Forum a few days ago. A couple of people responded, and I put up a couple of scans of cards I had for trade.

All the relpies have been removed and this message is on the original post:

Edit: To trade on Beckett, cards you are offering for trade must be listed in your organize and marked accordingly for trade before creating trade threads. Trades must be done via the trade tool. There are help threads available to help walk you through the process. Thanks.

The problem here is I posted some cards that I have that were autographed IP & TTM by star/retired players...I have no idea how to add these to my ORG because they don't exist in the beckett database? Can someone help? thanks Rob

Just enter the base cards as if they were unautographed. When you're doing trades for them, you'll have to alert the other person that they are IP/TTMs.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.
02-18-2012, 11:15 AM
RE: ORG issue?
(02-18-2012 11:06 AM)ceocards Wrote:  Just enter the base cards as if they were unautographed. When you're doing trades for them, you'll have to alert the other person that they are IP/TTMs.

thanks for the info and quick reply!

Traders:
http://www.freewebs.com/satellitejack/index.htm