`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Pistons PC

My Pistons PC
Finally got to my mid year goal. I'm now at 1512 unique Pistons cards. I know it's nothing spectacular, but here's the breakdown.

Total number of unique cards: 1512
Total number of serial numbered cards: 227
Total number of RC cards: 162
Total number of memorabilia cards: 129
Total number of autograph cards: 51
Total value of Pistons PC: $4,163.27

I hope to get going on more scans as everything is settling down, but that may take some time. Trying to find the right resolution so they aren't so big. Smile Thanks everyone for your help.
B
ucket

[Image: Masterpiece-Detroit-Collector-Banner2.jpg]
Banner: Card Fanatic 2003

RE: My Pistons PC
Bump for fun and nostalgia. Peace Jason. Smile
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Yeah, I should probably update those stats. I've more than doubled that now. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Yeah, you definitely should. Smile
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Total number of unique cards: 3,652
Total number of serial numbered cards: 488
Total number of RC cards: 317
Total number of memorabilia cards: 221
Total number of autograph cards: 94
Total value of Pistons PC: $8,997.18

I say you get to 150 autos, 300 mem and 5000 total by the end of 2012!!

Congrats on the awesome work. Keep it up!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(02-16-2012, 01:33 PM)buckunteer Wrote: I say you get to 150 autos, 300 mem and 5000 total by the end of 2012!!

Congrats on the awesome work. Keep it up!
Thanks. However, I highly doubt two of those goals. Smile Unless I go spend like $300 on the Marketplace or COMC (probably the best choice). I'm thinking about making a small concentration right now to get to 100 AU asap. I only have six more to go, have some GU I can deal, so might try to work it that way.

Hey xstreaminsanity looking for anything in particular? I am in the process of moving to my 1st apartment and needless to say I need to move some cards. I would rather they go to collectors that will enjoy them than just try to sell them off the bay. I will see if I can scan a few Pistons I might have for you.
MJ Collector, Autograph Collector

(02-17-2012, 11:25 AM)frankie350 Wrote: Hey xstreaminsanity looking for anything in particular? I am in the process of moving to my 1st apartment and needless to say I need to move some cards. I would rather they go to collectors that will enjoy them than just try to sell them off the bay. I will see if I can scan a few Pistons I might have for you.
All of my Pistons wants are in my Organize. If you can't view them, let me know and I'll find a way to get you a list. However, I don't have the funds to buy anything right now, I'm only trading at the moment. Gonna try to start selling some more on the bay here soon, and maybe when I get my taxes I can buy some, but right now I'm tapped out. But I do look forward to seeing some scans.

[Image: 001-4.jpg]

Need any of those?
I am still figuring out the organize ad how it works properly, I have this weekend free so I should be able to finish updating/figuring out the organize. I will check for anything you might have for trade.
MJ Collector, Autograph Collector