WOW..new traders need to learn how this thing works

RE: WOW..new traders need to learn how this thing works
I got hugs, free for the asking....
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

I like TATER TOTS!!!!
Photobucket

(02-15-2012, 05:01 PM)matrix99 Wrote: I am a member of 2 other trade sites and they both state new traders must send first. One board is 10 trades and the other is 20. In either case, ALL new users to whatever site they are on need to read the New user posts that is there and they explain that new users are required to send first. If both are new users than they must come to agree to send at the same time.
+1. I just assumed it was that way here as well. So there's no "new trader must send first" clause here? Hmm. . .
Not that feedback necessarily means squat as I recall my 2nd trade after the site update, I got ripped off by a guy with a 120+ feedback. (Good member gone bad)

NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

(02-15-2012, 08:23 PM)bselje Wrote: So there's no "new trader must send first" clause here?
Correct. Both traders are expected to send ASAP...UNLESS...other terms are negotiated as part of the trade.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

I like turtles who eat tater tots and drink coffee.

You know, when I was a new trader here, I sent first because that's the respectful thing to do. Asked or not.

Don't either of you get in a twist about sending first and then getting upset about sending first. When you're new somewhere you earn your rep, I don't give a damn how many years you've been in the hobby, they haven't been spent here, so start over. Also, you inform people of how you expect the trade to be handled up front, before the agreement is made.

I set up a trade two days ago with a new member...I asked him to send first, he had no problem. I told him why that was the case and not that I was just being a rainbow. You know what?? We're both happy.

Now it's time to eat tater tots with my turtles...while coffee is brewing in the background and we sing songs of peace and love.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(02-15-2012, 07:27 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: I got hugs, free for the asking....
ya know, il take a hug. sounds nice
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

New traders send first, but it needs to be agreed upon beforehand. END
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(02-15-2012, 10:19 PM)nthnoak Wrote: ya know, il take a hug. sounds nice
[Image: Hug.gif]

Anyone else?
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

My first trade here I asked about all procedures here and how cards should be shipped.I shipped first and was asked to and still will even tho I have a bunch of trades Im still a new guy and I do not understand all facts about cards and the grading on the older ones I have.there fore if someone gets a cards and its not up to the grade listed we can discuss the issue and work it out.(its happened once lol ) but Im cool with sending first if need be.......Now trade me your skins base lol
Photobucket

(02-15-2012, 10:45 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: [Image: Hug.gif]

Anyone else?
only from you Kelly Tongue
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75