`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 stuff just added to my Org Let's Trade!

2012 stuff just added to my Org Let's Trade!
Hey guys, I've been laying low as I've been moving 700 miles the last two months. I just spent 2 hours adding in all my 2012 stuff.

I havent gotten to add the Minis subset cards I need from series 1 but I am looking for those. I'm also still looking for 2004 World Series Program cards and presidential pastimes (those wants are in my org) Of course I also am looking for the stuff in my sig.

Also for the Chipper Jones pin in the org, I would PREFER to work out a trade for the Lincecum pin but if something else I like gets thrown out there for it we can deal.

Any other fun stuff Ive mised?
Is this thing on?

RE: 2012 stuff just added to my Org Let's Trade!
No rings or Golden Moment autos by chance? I am building those sets and built the pins already. Very nice set this year.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(02-14-2012, 11:20 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: No rings or Golden Moment autos by chance? I am building those sets and built the pins already. Very nice set this year.

I got a Nolan Ryan ring but i'm keeping it. I was shorted an auto that I just submitted the info to Topps yesterday to get. I got a Chris Young I'm not sure if it's Golden Moments. It's in my org.
Is this thing on?

I've gotta busy day driving around for work, ill respond to requests this evening. Thanks guys, please keep the trades coming.
Is this thing on?