`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding player lots to trade!

Adding player lots to trade!
Hi all! I figured it might help everyone if I periodically update which players I have added recently. You have all been wonderful to trade with, and its been very busy lately. Since I have been trading with some of you multiple times, you may miss some of my new adds. So here are player and set lots I have up so far, feel free to request something and I can move it to the front of my list to add next.

2009 Allen and Ginter
2009 Goodwin Champions
2009 Topps Magic (FB)
2010 Bowman Chrome
2010 Bowman Platinum
2010 Topps 206
2010 Topps Chrome
2011 Topps Update (plus inserts and parallels)
2011 Topps Heritage

Bagwell, Jeff
Garciaparra, Nomar (recently updated)
Griffey Jr, Ken (recently updated)
Jeter, Derek
Jones, Chipper
Jordan, Michael (Baseball only so far)
Maddux, Greg (recently updated)
Mattingly, Don (recently updated)
Pujols, Albert (recently updated)
Ripken Jr., Cal
Ryan, Nolan
Sandberg, Ryne
Schmidt, Mike
Thomas, Frank

I trade book value for anything 1985 and on, unless lesser condition. I typically grade anything 1984 or earlier to give you a true value. If you have 2011 cards (for example) listed as "Mint" in our trade, we can either make the adjustment ourselves (20% off) or I can go thru my cards that you need and grade them higher if necessary.

My son is building a Konerko collection, so I trade for him first. Then I add to my Thomas collection, then go from there. I welcome any and all trades, and will soon get other sports up on here too. Happy trading everyone!
(02-13-2012, 10:48 AM)dena17 Wrote: Hi all! I figured it might help everyone if I periodically update which players I have added recently. You have all been wonderful to trade with, and its been very busy lately. Since I have been trading with some of you multiple times, you may miss some of my new adds. So here are player and set lots I have up so far, feel free to request something and I can move it to the front of my list to add next.

2009 Allen and Ginter
2009 Goodwin Champions
2009 Topps Magic (FB)
2010 Bowman Chrome
2010 Bowman Platinum
2010 Topps 206
2010 Topps Chrome
2011 Topps Heritage

Bagwell, Jeff
Bonds, Barry
Garciaparra, Nomar (recently updated)
Griffey Jr, Ken (recently updated)
Jeter, Derek
Jones, Chipper
Maddux, Greg (recently updated)
Mattingly, Don (recently updated)
Ripken Jr., Cal
Ryan, Nolan
Sandberg, Ryne
Schmidt, Mike
Thomas, Frank

I trade book value for anything 1985 and on, unless lesser condition. I typically grade anything 1984 or earlier to give you a true value. If you have 2011 cards (for example) listed as "Mint" in our trade, we can either make the adjustment ourselves (20% off) or I can go thru my cards that you need and grade them higher if necessary.

My son is building a Konerko collection, so I trade for him first. Then I add to my Thomas collection, then go from there. I welcome any and all trades, and will soon get other sports up on here too. Happy trading everyone!

RE: Adding player lots to trade!
If you have any Darryl Strawberry's you plan on adding, let me know!
I collect Allen & Ginter, Aroldis Chapman, Yoan Moncada, and Cuban Players!

Straw Man, there's a blast from the past! I don't have Straw set aside, but I will create a folder and add some as I find them. I used to have this wild idea that I would collect every Mets card ever made, until I realized Seaver and Ryan were rookies with the Mets.... LOL I know I have some Strawberry laying around!

(02-13-2012, 02:00 PM)ThomasAA23 Wrote: If you have any Darryl Strawberry's you plan on adding, let me know!

ADAM DUNN
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

Just picked up a couple blaster boxes of 2011 Topps Chrome, 2012 Topps, 2009 Donruss Rookies n Stars football, and 2010 Topps Prime football. I have added the 2011 Chrome, will add the others soon!

Current list:

2009 Allen and Ginter
2009 Goodwin Champions
2009 Topps Magic (FB)
2010 Bowman Chrome
2010 Bowman Platinum
2010 Topps 206
2010 Topps Chrome
2011 Topps Chrome
2011 Topps Heritage

Bagwell, Jeff
Bonds, Barry
Garciaparra, Nomar
Griffey Jr, Ken
Jeter, Derek (recently updated)
Jones, Chipper
Maddux, Greg
Mattingly, Don
Ripken Jr., Cal
Ryan, Nolan
Sandberg, Ryne
Schmidt, Mike
Thomas, Frank

Adam Dunn definitely! Although you may have to arm wrestle me for the Sox cards LOL

(02-14-2012, 06:04 PM)bunk27 Wrote: ADAM DUNN

ah you dont want his WSOX cards, hes a career .159 hitter for ya Smile

[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

Plz don't remind me...LOL

(02-14-2012, 06:10 PM)bunk27 Wrote: ah you dont want his WSOX cards, hes a career .159 hitter for ya Smile

Can you check to see if I have anything you'd be interested in? I see quite a bit of stuff i need for my rookie PC so I can add what i'm interested in based on what you find. Thanks.
[Image: BECKETTBanner.jpg]
Trading for: Baseball Rookie Collection NEEDS | Frank Thomas | Ben Tate | Hideo Nomo | Ken Griffey Jr. (SEA uni) | Current Texans
*Wants marked as such* *NOT CURRENTLY TRADING*

Any ripken jr?

Open Offer Sent.
[Image: banner.png]

*Mattingly PC Featured in BSCM Dec. 2011

Split Household

Yankees-Mattingly
NY Giants- Manning, Beckham, Cruz, Pierre-Paul

Rays- Kiermaier, Longoria, Souza
Cowboys - Aikman