`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anybody wanting a banner?

RE: Anybody wanting a banner?
(02-12-2012, 09:27 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: lol updated the rules to no more than 3 players unless they all the players you want are on the same team,Ha so hard relating all the players.
the one i asked for got 3 players on the same team

I know,yours is fine,it was just an update for any new people coming to the thread.

(02-13-2012, 12:41 PM)eman97 Wrote: the one i asked for got 3 players on the same team

Love it jdetter! Thanks man Smile

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

i know i dont have 100 posts but could i plz get one lmao i promise ill be here till the end! LEMME KNOW THNANKS

Hi jdetter23! I'd like a banner for myself. After seeing what you have done for tupark82, I think you are the one!

Please make me one with Larry Bird in a Green Boston Celtics Jersey and please put this Classic NBA Quote: “Larry, you only told me one lie. You said there will be another Larry Bird. Larry, there will never, ever be another Larry Bird.” -- Magic Johnson, as quoted at Bird's retirement party.

Thank you very much!
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

uh oh dont put pressure on me lol. So a Celtics theme with Bird in green and that quote.I should be able to handle that.

(02-13-2012, 11:53 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: Hi jdetter23! I'd like a banner for myself. After seeing what you have done for tupark82, I think you are the one!

Please make me one with Larry Bird in a Green Boston Celtics Jersey and please put this Classic NBA Quote: “Larry, you only told me one lie. You said there will be another Larry Bird. Larry, there will never, ever be another Larry Bird.” -- Magic Johnson, as quoted at Bird's retirement party.

Thank you very much!

(02-14-2012, 01:49 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: uh oh dont put pressure on me lol. So a Celtics theme with Bird in green and that quote.I should be able to handle that.
No pressure at all! I know you can handle it! Thanks in advance! Smile
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Awesome Man I love it...........

Thanks
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Hey I would like a banner with Kevin Durant and Blake Griffin.
And If I can be greedy a baseball themed banner with Bryce Harper and Strasburg.

I will see if I can find something for you in return,
I am sure I have some Newtons someplace.

Cool, if you have time or the interest to put together one for me that would be awesome. Mantle, Michael Jordan, and Walter Payton. If its okay with you, I'll let you be the creative one as far as the design is concerned. Thanks again and for the time!!