`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ugh irritated

Ugh irritated
So I've recently made a couple of purchases on ebay. Trying to add to my personal Ohio State autograph collection. Total $140, between the two sellers, they both decided that they couldn't sell to me after I had won their auctions, after I already paid. Refunded my money, which is fine and all if I hadn't paid with my credit card, which won't see the refund for up to 30 days!

So much for trying to add to my PC. I've avoided ebay for quite some time, and now I think I understand why. With 0 feedback, they are not willing to give you a chance, even if you pay immediately. Sorry guys just needed to vent.

On the positive side, picking up some Vintage football today and a few other items from a local guy, gotta love 60's and early 70's football cards.
Eddie George Super Collector

RE: Ugh irritated
It will hit your credit card in just a few days if you went thru paypal, they just say up to 30 days to cover their butts just incase. And with 0 feedback I would suggest starting small. Just like this site people get nervous when a new person comes in wanting big dollar stuff. Nothing against you as I dont know anything about you just stating many beliefs. If you came on here wanting to trade $200 cards I would steer clear of you because you have no reputation. Ebay is a great place to buy cards. Dont give up on them again just build a rep before jumping in. You wouldnt start a new job and try to run the place on your 1st day would you? Big Grin
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Thats BS. Sellers are under contract to complete the transaction as long as you pay for the item within the time frame they give you to pay. Make sure you leave negative feedback!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(02-12-2012, 11:43 AM)branesergen Wrote: It will hit your credit card in just a few days if you went thru paypal, they just say up to 30 days to cover their butts just incase. And with 0 feedback I would suggest starting small. Just like this site people get nervous when a new person comes in wanting big dollar stuff. Nothing against you as I dont know anything about you just stating many beliefs. If you came on here wanting to trade $200 cards I would steer clear of you because you have no reputation. Ebay is a great place to buy cards. Dont give up on them again just build a rep before jumping in. You wouldnt start a new job and try to run the place on your 1st day would you? Big Grin
I appreciate your feedback. And I do have some high $$ cards people were interested in. But yes working on building my feedback. On here and there, and for trying to run a place on the 1st day. Happened at my last job, I was hired as the manager of the facility, so it was kind of my job Wink
(02-12-2012, 11:48 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Thats BS. Sellers are under contract to complete the transaction as long as you pay for the item within the time frame they give you to pay. Make sure you leave negative feedback!!!
Exactly. Oh well, guess I'll just work on better feedback. Its almost like these two individuals did not want money.

That stinks, but please check with me before buying any Dane Sanzenbacher's, I claim them as my domain.... Big Grin

Seriously, though you won and paid, it shouldn't have been an issue. If they were concerned about your feedback, they should have cancelled your bid or stated clearing in their auctions their feedback requirements. I have had to adopt such a policy, because of all the non-paying bidders. But, you paid, so I don't know what the problem would be. Good Luck.

(02-12-2012, 12:09 PM)0264 roadrunner1964 Wrote: That stinks, but please check with me before buying any Dane Sanzenbacher's, I claim them as my domain.... Big Grin

Seriously, though you won and paid, it shouldn't have been an issue. If they were concerned about your feedback, they should have cancelled your bid or stated clearing in their auctions their feedback requirements. I have had to adopt such a policy, because of all the non-paying bidders. But, you paid, so I don't know what the problem would be. Good Luck.
I paid immediately is the thing also. Looks like I'll have a little competition then. Wink

(02-12-2012, 12:22 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: I paid immediately is the thing also. Looks like I'll have a little competition then. Wink
Just off the top of my head. Maybe they were worried that you'd disput the transaction once you received your end.

Either way, sucks man, it'll get better.
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

I sure hope it does. I think the excuses are what upset me the most. Then watching them relisted. One said their son, got ahold of the cards and bent them. Then another said it was against paypal and ebay policy to sell to users with no feedback, because of possible spamming of feedback.

(02-12-2012, 02:03 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: I sure hope it does. I think the excuses are what upset me the most. Then watching them relisted. One said their son, got ahold of the cards and bent them. Then another said it was against paypal and ebay policy to sell to users with no feedback, because of possible spamming of feedback.
I've been selling off and on for over 8 yrs. This is either something so brand new, it happened within this week, or it is complete and total BS.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

I am against giving negatives but if you are still able to after the refund, I would no doubt give both sellers a negative feedback.

Not selling to you AFTER YOU PAID is complete, 100% BS. If they add DC to the package, they have nothing to worry about.

I'd be very upset if I were you and I'd def leave negatives. If you've seen my last few posts on this topic, I am always against negatives.

(02-12-2012, 11:27 AM)ZeroDave Wrote: So I've recently made a couple of purchases on ebay. Trying to add to my personal Ohio State autograph collection. Total $140, between the two sellers, they both decided that they couldn't sell to me after I had won their auctions, after I already paid. Refunded my money, which is fine and all if I hadn't paid with my credit card, which won't see the refund for up to 30 days!

So much for trying to add to my PC. I've avoided ebay for quite some time, and now I think I understand why. With 0 feedback, they are not willing to give you a chance, even if you pay immediately. Sorry guys just needed to vent.

On the positive side, picking up some Vintage football today and a few other items from a local guy, gotta love 60's and early 70's football cards.

(02-12-2012, 02:25 PM)all day baby Wrote: I've been selling off and on for over 8 yrs. This is either something so brand new, it happened within this week, or it is complete and total BS.
Its 100% BS.

Just use common sense. If you couldn't sell to 0 feedback people, ebay wouldn't exist. Everybody on that site at one point started at 0.
Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com