IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUPERSTAR OVERNIGHT

SUPERSTAR OVERNIGHT
IM AWARE THIS IS THE FOOTBALL FORUMS.

[Image: 022-1.jpg]

I PULLED THIS CARD LAST YEAR, PUT IT UP ON THE BAY AT $80 BIN OR BO FOR 30 DAYS ASSUMING BECAUSE OF HIS NATIONALITY IT WOULD SELL. NOT A SNIFF. NOT-A-SNIFF IN 30 DAYS. THE GUY GETS TRADED TO THE KNICKS, HITS THE FLOOR AND BLOWS UP!

10 DAYS AGO THEY WERE SELLING FOR AROUND $20-$25. THERE WAS 1 THAT DIDNT GET A BID AT AUCTION AT $20. 10 DAYS AGO!!! 5 DAYS AGO $60-$80. TODAY, THIS CARD IS BLOWING OFF THE SHELF BETWEEN $350-$400!! I LISTED MINE TODAY AT $350. IT SOLD IN 10 SECONDS. WOW MAN, BETWEEN MY BREAK AND THIS SALE; ITS BEEN ONE HELL OF A DAYSmile THANKS FOR LISTENINGBig Grin

P.S.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!

RE: SUPERSTAR OVERNIGHT
Wow... Insane lol
Collecting Jaiquawn Jarrett and Jeremy Maclin
Jaiquawn Jarrett - 36/40 90%
[Image: THgDe-1.gif]
[Image: Trotter1-1.jpg]

He has been huge in NY. I am a partial Knicks fan so I am very happy with how he has been playing.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

(02-10-2012, 10:05 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: He has been huge in NY. I am a partial Knicks fan so I am very happy with how he has been playing.
What a breath of fresh air he has been for that city. Especially after the season that are having. Ill check your org right now. As you can see ive been very busy:p

I think this is called the Strasburg effect

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

(02-10-2012, 10:07 PM)dfcj1499 Wrote: What a breath of fresh air he has been for that city. Especially after the season that are having. Ill check your org right now. As you can see ive been very busy:p
Photobucket is way more up to date, if there is somethign there lmk and I'll add it to org
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

Wow! That's awesome! Congrats on that! Hopefully that'll happen for some of these Blaine Gabbert's I have. Lol.
Collecting Reggie Bush, Wes Welker, Peyton Manning, Daniel Thomas.

[Image: ReggieBush.png]

For Trade

(02-10-2012, 10:08 PM)p18mann Wrote: I think this is called the Strasburg effect
Wasnt Strasburg Huge before the Bigs?
(02-10-2012, 10:10 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: Photobucket is way more up to date, if there is somethign there lmk and I'll add it to org
Oh, ok. I didnt check the bucket cuz i figured org was more up to date. Hold on let me check the bucket. 1 sec

(02-10-2012, 10:20 PM)dfcj1499 Wrote: Wasnt Strasburg Huge before the Bigs?
Yes but after his first game it was impossible to find his auto for under $300 for several weeks....remember his super sold for 21k then sold later for 9k I think

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

(02-10-2012, 10:10 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: Photobucket is way more up to date, if there is somethign there lmk and I'll add it to org
I checked the bucket and didnt see what i was looking for. thanks though