`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anybody wanting a banner?

Anybody wanting a banner?
So I wanna make a few basketball banners and figured why not help some people out on here so if you want one just let me know and im gonna say you have to have atleast 100 posts.

UPDATE-No more than 3 players unless they are all on the same team

RE: Anybody wanting a banner?
I'd like to see what you could throw together for me if you don't mind. I really like the one I have now, but maybe if I get a few banners from different people, I can alternate them. Or, if you have the ability to make gifs, I'd like that. Here's my two ideas.

Idea 1 - static image
Players - Joe Dumars (most important of players), Bobby Higginson, Steve Yzerman and if you throw a football player on there, Calvin Johnson.
I'd like my name in there, that I'm a Pistons Super Collector, and that I'm a moderator.

Idea 2 - gif
All of the players mentioned in Idea 1.
Start the gif with a picture of Joe Dumars to the left (action shot if possible) and a downward view of the Palace floor from around 84 (that way it has the Pistons logo from when he played). At the bottom of that show that I'm a Pistons Super Collector.
The second shot in the gif would be Steve Yzerman with the same idea as done for Joe Dumars, but just that I collect Detroit Red Wings. For the stadium, try to get one that says Hockeytown in the center.
The third shot in the gif would be Bobby Higginson (use old Tiger Stadium, not Comerica Park).
The fourth shot in the gif would be Calvin Johnson (Ford Field).
The fifth shot would be a background that is almost opposite the font color (black background, white font or white background, black font) that says my username XstreamINsanity (both the I and N capitalized), that I'm a moderator, and a collector since 1992.

I think the gif would look sweet, and maybe two seconds for each shot, but if that's too difficult, I understand. I have no clue how to make gifs so I just wanted to throw it out there. I also want to make sure it's not too busy so that it's not slowing down threads I've posted in. Thank you very much, can't wait to see what you come up with.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

I would like a banner with D-Rose, Kevin Love and Russell Westbrook if you get a chance..

Thanks in advance...
[Image: arod.gif]

i would love one. a banner that has curry/lin/cp/kd/marc gasol/rubio with a nice basketball theme background
I collect Stephen Curry Rookie Autos/Patches

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v411/t...n%20Curry/

[Image: tupark_edited-1floor.gif]

(02-08-2012, 01:43 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: So I wanna make a few basketball banners and figured why not help some people out on here so if you want one just let me know and im gonna say you have to have atleast 100 posts.
shaq in a magic uniform walking over a city

I would love one with Bird, Jordan, Garnett, Celtics logo and the Jordan logo.

Thanks man.....

I really need to get up to 100 posts

Hey if you wanna take a crack at one for me feel free. I trust your creative instincts! No worries if you can't either, just PM me either way.

Check my sig for some ideas, that's probly all you need Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

lol dang I only had one yesterday and now theres abunch ha I guess i'll start messin around with it tomorrow or Friday

Would u like to pick a top 3? lol I dont think its gonna be very creative with all of them in there but I can just put all them if you want?

(02-08-2012, 04:29 PM)tupark82 Wrote: i would love one. a banner that has curry/lin/cp/kd/marc gasol/rubio with a nice basketball theme background