`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I want your opinions on the most underrated NFL players?

RE: I want your opinions on the most underrated NFL players?
(02-09-2012, 12:43 AM)thor804 Wrote: Santana Moss
Oh, yes. I was just telling someone the other day that Santana Moss was VERY underrated!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(02-08-2012, 10:39 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Tebow
Oh, wait, I thought you said "overrated"! Sorry M
Oh, wait, I thought you said "overrated"! Sorry M

lol when i first saw u say tebow i was like "wtf" lol made me smile on a otherwise lame day!! thanks kel
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

(02-09-2012, 09:50 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Oh, yes. I was just telling someone the other day that Santana Moss was VERY underrated!
I totally agree! He's been doing it for something like 10 years, plays all the time and still manages to catch most of the "big" catches.

(02-08-2012, 10:20 PM)mcleodfive Wrote: Tony Gonzalez, MJD, Herschell Walker (has barely any cards but IMO changed the game sucks he played in USFL most of his life), and honestly Drew Bree's!
Gonzo I agree with you on. MJD... sort of.. BUT Brees........ Come on man...
(02-08-2012, 10:48 PM)ieagles Wrote: Jeremy Maclin is one of the most underrated WR's in the NFL. Sure he doesn't get all of the big plays like DeSean, but Maclin is by far the best WR the Eagles have had since T.O. He's constantly moving the chains for the birds and is a big reason why the Eagles offense is as successful as it is.
To be honest. I think Maclin gets more respect that Jackson. I have had a little PC of Djack since his rookie year. And thought he would explode on the NFL... But the QB issues in Philly. Have not made that possible.......
I also think it should be players NOT on your team. And active players Wink

Team fans are gonna be loyal and pick a player/s from the respected team.
I could say VD and Gore are under rated. But I choose to step outside the fan box.

Anyone in a skill position is not overrated, IMO. They are EXACTLY rated. The truly underrated players are the offensive linemen, especially the guards and centers. You know some of the tackles' names, only because they block the outside pass rushers. The ONLY time you hear about a guard or center is when they screw up and let someone sack their QB. If the QB makes a successful throw, you NEVER hear an announcer say, "The guard did what he was expected to do!!!" You hear how good the pass was, or the catch, or the run after the catch, or how the tackle threw a massive block, or how the defender made a nice tackle, or...

Other than their favorite team, or the Super Bowl teams, not many people can name the interior linemen of another team. THAT'S underrated.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(02-09-2012, 01:18 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: Gonzo I agree with you on. MJD... sort of.. BUT Brees........ Come on man...

To be honest. I think Maclin gets more respect that Jackson. I have had a little PC of Djack since his rookie year. And thought he would explode on the NFL... But the QB issues in Philly. Have not made that possible.......
I also think it should be players NOT on your team. And active players Wink

Team fans are gonna be loyal and pick a player/s from the respected team.
I could say VD and Gore are under rated. But I choose to step outside the fan box.

How is MJD not first? He is the definition of under rated to me. He is one of the best RB in the league and most of his rookie autos out of products like topps chrome bv is $25 while reggie bush who hasent been consistent at all same card has a book of $80-$100. And then to brees I am not a fan of the saints at all he is very underrated. He broke Marinos record, won a sb, but he gets nowheres close to the amount of money brady and manning are (who also sign much more to).
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

I disagree on D Thomas. Give Eric Decker a real QB and watch Decker put up much better numbers than the more athletically gifted Thomas on that team...
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

Man...there are so many....one name that comes to mind for me is Torry Holt
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]