`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Inception and 2010 Limited video

2011 Inception and 2010 Limited video
Did a video from Chris, first time doing one on his video breaks. Heres the link. Let me know what you think, Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8anvJN-2...detailpage

RE: 2011 Inception and 2010 Limited video
I have a question, was that a random pick of the limited box he picked for you?? I am only asking because i have spoken to more than one person who says that cases of certain brands are not so random, meaning that they place the big hits in the same spot in each case.. so say the 1st box on the right is always the big hit. Some people will pull out that box get the "hit" then sell the remaining boxes. Not sure if this is true or not, or if limited was like this but just curious, if that was a "random" pick....
cool Mallet on the inception BTW

(02-08-2012, 07:32 PM)diablo71 Wrote: I have a question, was that a random pick of the limited box he picked for you?? I am only asking because i have spoken to more than one person who says that cases of certain brands are not so random, meaning that they place the big hits in the same spot in each case.. so say the 1st box on the right is always the big hit. Some people will pull out that box get the "hit" then sell the remaining boxes. Not sure if this is true or not, or if limited was like this but just curious, if that was a "random" pick....
cool Mallet on the inception BTW
Not sure about the case placement on the hits, he let me know what he had left on the inception and I was able to pick the box #. Since the limited was a sealed case It was just a random pick, I could have said give me a box #'d 5 or 7 and he would haved gotten one that ended in one of those numbers.. From everything I've seen on him, he is pretty legit. Most of his business is done online, I would find it hard to beleive that he would do anything that would tarnish his rep.

(02-08-2012, 07:40 PM)longhornnation Wrote: Not sure about the case placement on the hits, he let me know what he had left on the inception and I was able to pick the box #. Since the limited was a sealed case It was just a random pick, I could have said give me a box #'d 5 or 7 and he would haved gotten one that ended in one of those numbers.. From everything I've seen on him, he is pretty legit. Most of his business is done online, I would find it hard to beleive that he would do anything that would tarnish his rep.
i would agree with you, I just get real skittish on online breaks, but at least you got the first box out of the case so there was a chance of something HUGE. Must have been fun to watch and a little nerve racking

I watch every video chris posts, the guy is as legit as legit can get. He opens all the cases on video, numbers them out of the box if they don't have numbers, he will drop stickers and assign based on where the sticker lands. The guy is all class from what I've seen and heard.

(02-08-2012, 07:44 PM)diablo71 Wrote: i would agree with you, I just get real skittish on online breaks, but at least you got the first box out of the case so there was a chance of something HUGE. Must have been fun to watch and a little nerve racking
Yeah, usually I open my own boxes, but it was pretty cool, and a little nerve racking. His prices are pretty good as well.

That Mallett was a sweet patch. And you can't go wrong with a Gronk auto Smile
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

chris is as legit as they come

He normally shows the case being opened (sometimes on another video) then numbered. When you order, he asks what number you want opened from the numbers he has left out of a particular case.

Dang Got all my Patriots lol!
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/