`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complete set of 86-87 Fleer

Complete set of 86-87 Fleer
I few weeks back I posted a thread about a guy on craigslist that was wanting to sell his complete set of 86-87 Fleer including the stickers with the Jordan sticker Beckett graded to 7.5. Well I finally had a chance to meet with him and look at them and wow I was blown away. He bought this set in the mid nineties for $1900. He has had this set stored in a gun safe. The Jordan is sealed in a big plastic holder and is kept in a nice cloth box. As per some of your advice(thanks everyone) I went to a web site that showed the difference between a fake Jordan and a real one and studied them until I felt that I could tell the difference. I have looked over most of the cards and I cannot find any of them that are not in excellent condition. I am not going to say that this set is prestine but it is close enough for me for the price I paid for it. I dont know if I can post what I paid but it was less than most Jordan rookies you see online. I will post some scans as soon as I can but here is some pics for now sorry about the quality hope you can see some ok. Please any feed back is much appreciated.
[Image: DSC00162.jpg]
[Image: DSC00166.jpg]
[Image: DSC00164.jpg]
[Image: DSC00165.jpg]
[Image: DSC00159.jpg]
[Image: DSC00160.jpg]
[Image: DSC00161.jpg]
[Image: DSC00168.jpg]
[Image: DSC00169.jpg]
[Image: DSC00170.jpg]
[Image: DSC00172.jpg]
[Image: DSC00173.jpg]

Thanks for looking.....

RE: Complete set of 86-87 Fleer
Wow..thats all i have to say lol
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

very nice! With the money you saved you should get them graded. Congrats.

Unbelievable, congrats on the purchase, are you going to send the whole set in for grading? The jordan looks to be in great condition, keep us postef.

(02-07-2012, 11:54 PM)southpaugh2002 Wrote: Unbelievable, congrats on the purchase, are you going to send the whole set in for grading? The jordan looks to be in great condition, keep us postef.
The Jordan and Bird and the Bird sticker is going for sure I haven't thought about getting the whole set graded that would be awesome and very expensive.........

Nicely done! Looks great!
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Awesome... I love the older cards

Congrats on the purchase! Great cards!
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Very nice! Our shop has only had 2 jordan rookies since 1994...one that we sold the credit card ended up being stolen and the other one the check bounced ( we do not take checks usually but it was from a long time customer) needless to say we got screwed on both and we take checks from nobody at all anymore. Great card and for sure get it graded and you put it into a safe for the next 20 years as well.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

WOW. Grade them all and sell them for a fortune!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.