`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADING FOR GRIFFEY JR

TRADING FOR GRIFFEY JR
I HAVENT BEEN ON HERE IN SEVERAL MONTHS, LOOKING TO GET SOME GRIFFEYS FOR MY COLLECTION. LET ME KNOW
[Image: griffeypanel_zps5b8ec0f2.jpg]
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

RE: TRADING FOR GRIFFEY JR
open offer sent
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]

what are you interested in? I have this...
[Image: GriffeyMetal-1.jpg]
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]

WHAT IS THAT FROM
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

same griffey man from before? I haven't been on in several months either. don't remember the 1. if you are enjoying that griffey auto you bought off me on the bay? glad it went to another collector. not trading currently but good luck in your hunt.
no org, please do not send trade requests

it's listed under the 1996 CUI Metal Cards. It comes with the four metal cards and the container that is in the picture.
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]

(02-04-2012, 05:30 PM)michaelstepper Wrote: same griffey man from before? I haven't been on in several months either. don't remember the 1. if you are enjoying that griffey auto you bought off me on the bay? glad it went to another collector. not trading currently but good luck in your hunt.
TOTALLY LOVE IT, U STILL IN ALASKA

(02-04-2012, 06:03 PM)MrSwankTank21 Wrote: it's listed under the 1996 CUI Metal Cards. It comes with the four metal cards and the container that is in the picture.
YES I NEED THAT THE SET GOES FOR 12.50 WITH THE TIN, WHAT R U LOOKING FOR

nope.. moved to iowa a little over a year ago. looking to get into the hobby again myself
no org, please do not send trade requests

(02-04-2012, 06:57 PM)michaelstepper Wrote: nope.. moved to iowa a little over a year ago. looking to get into the hobby again myself
BEST TIME TO COMPLETE GRIFFEYS, I DONT SEE A TON OF GRIFFEY INSERTS IN THE FUTURE WITH TOPPS,

got a few if you wanna look.