`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ebay fraud

ebay fraud
i didnt do my home work, i won a auction full of autograph stuff, started researching the companies that were supplying the coa's and a bunch of them are frauds. How do i and can i back out of auction after i won it, i learned my lesson, do your homework before you bid on something, help!!!!!

RE: ebay fraud
I, myself, would click on "Customer Support" on the top-right. On the next page, under "Popular Questions," click the link "What can I do when I get an item that's not as described." Then highlight the item(s), and finish the process.

Now, you did not actually get the item yet, but the fact is (if indeed a fact), "the item is not as described."

I would also "report" the items.

But, if you are mistaken (let's just say you're suddenly having buyers remorse) and the guy can satisfy eBay that the items are indeed real, you still might have to pay for them (but probably not because eBay usually sides with the buyer in a 'not as described' situation, regardless).

Someone else might have a better suggestion.
[Image: OuM7E.png]

1997 Ultra PLATINUM - 81.4% Complete (285/350)

*Hundreds and hundreds of trades completed here and elsewhere. Ah, the days of trading in AOL chat rooms and leaving feedback on eBay... But sure, I'll send first. lol ... Really, I don't mind. Smile

(02-02-2012, 09:51 PM)jessemerson Wrote: I, myself, would click on "Customer Support" on the top-right. On the next page, under Popular Questions, click the link "What can I do when I get an item that's not as described." Then highlight the item(s), and finish the process.

Now, you did not actually get the item yet, but the fact is (if indeed a fact), "the item is not as described."

I would also "report" the items.

But, if you are mistaken (let's just say you're suddenly having buyers remorse) and the guy can satisfy eBay that the items are indeed real, you still might have to pay for them (but probably not because eBay usually sides with the buyer in a 'not as described situation').

Someone else might have a better suggestion.
you could also just contact the seller with your concerns and see about canceling the sale
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(02-02-2012, 09:54 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: you could also just contact the seller with your concerns and see about canceling the sale
My bad. I assumed he already contacted the seller. Yes, contact the seller first, and see what he says.

Walk softly, and carry a big stick.
[Image: OuM7E.png]

1997 Ultra PLATINUM - 81.4% Complete (285/350)

*Hundreds and hundreds of trades completed here and elsewhere. Ah, the days of trading in AOL chat rooms and leaving feedback on eBay... But sure, I'll send first. lol ... Really, I don't mind. Smile