`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Would you watch?

RE: OT: Would you watch?
I could see one of the regulars on the show coming in every day and asking if anyone busted their favorite player/team out of packs today.
Supercollector of Owen Daniels, Cat Osterman and Arsenal FC

I love these shows too! The main reason is the history behind what is found. So, another good idea would have some history behind the player or set. You would also want an ebay shop seller and how the internet has changed the industry (good and bad). Great idea!

Haha well I can cover both worlds! lol. And yeah ripkenfan I need to get it official lol. I just wouldnt know where to begin
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

well i'm going to be negative, i think what makes those shows so successful is the fact that there's always something different. the variety of the things that you see on pawn stars is ridiculous so it attracts a wider array of people.

I'd watch a show about a card shop but i doubt there would be enough interest to even get one started
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

(01-31-2012, 03:46 PM)rogue655 Wrote: well i'm going to be negative, i think what makes those shows so successful is the fact that there's always something different. the variety of the things that you see on pawn stars is ridiculous so it attracts a wider array of people.

I'd watch a show about a card shop but i doubt there would be enough interest to even get one started
but you would also get to see all the crack heads that walk in haha...so it would still be interesting...and thats why there would have to be multiple shops involved so that theres always some off the way stuff. we are currently working a deal to get a bunch of stuff from ebbets field. Im sure there are some awesome non card items walking into other shops everyday. And then you tie in shops from other countries. But maybe it should just be a hobby show that has different stores...I saw on another channel theirs a comic book show coming out on February 13th or something...thats going to be similar to a card shop with seeing the same stuff.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it.

They already have a show about card collecting out and it's going to air in the Spring. Let me see if I can find you a link.

(01-31-2012, 04:23 PM)Sajman01 Wrote: I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it.

They already have a show about card collecting out and it's going to air in the Spring. Let me see if I can find you a link.
This one would involve the actual store...but ive never heard of the colecting show...what channel will it be on?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...oOlMv8wv4E

i would watch it as long as its not like "All star dealers" or "cajun pawn stars"

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

Plus there are always going to be "Road" segments where the dealer goes to the collections and buys from peoples houses / storage lockers or where ever the collections are stored... would probably have to branch out to the "whole sports collectable" market but you can keep the core show around the "Main Shop" cast of characters...and like chad said you can see all the crackheads walk in with commons and thing they are going to get rich off em !

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's