`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best way to protect cards? (one touch or toploader)

Best way to protect cards? (one touch or toploader)
hi all, i was just wondering what ways you protect cards. interested with what everyone has to say, thanks in advance! Smile
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

RE: Best way to protect cards?
depends on what they are. commons, box em up. ft/fs penny sleeve and top loaders. and pc cards (gonna sounds crazy i'm sure), penny sleeve, top loader and team bag. each individually packaged this way.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Since mags are over a buck each, I use Toppsloaders with team bags.
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

Toploaders with penny sleeves sealed in a team bag or BGS slabs for me Big Grin
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

yep i have a lot of magnetics for my bradys, but theyre a pain cause the card moves so much. I was thinking of just going back to top loader team bag for em.

I am now in the process of putting all my PC cards in the correct size magnetic, then following up with a graded bag to protect them from scratches... I should have enough now to have my ENTIRE PC in a magnetic holder...Wink

I am using all Ultra Pro magnetic holders, and have got the proper size graded BCW bags on the way that fit perfectly over them... The Ultra Pro bags run a little large on the sides...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

do yours move around in their case too or is it just some thing thats haunting me? lol

I still think a penny sleeve, top loader and team bag is the best way. Card never moves and is protected.
[Image: titusyoungbanner.jpg]

(01-29-2012, 05:48 PM)patsfan129 Wrote: do yours move around in their case too or is it just some thing thats haunting me? lol
If you use the correct size, they look like they are holding the cards correctly to me...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(01-29-2012, 05:51 PM)superynaldo Wrote: If you use the correct size, they look like they are holding the cards correctly to me...
yea i use 35s for my Bradys. slight movement at the top. do you use ultra pro or pro mold?