`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody trade with velcrostitch24?

Anybody trade with velcrostitch24?
It has been a month and no cards from him. He has not logged on in about 10 days and I just saw a new post on his feedback from another member saying he never shipped. Anybody else have any deals with this guy?
[Image: braunsig.png]

RE: Anybody trade with velcrostitch24?
I'm sticking to the traders I see here everyday....
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

He has his facebook page linked on his profile - and there's a recent post from him about 'missing his dad, now that he's gone' - something to that extent. Sounds like perhaps a death in the family.

In any event, can you send me his name/address and I'll add him to the owed list. I also sent him a PM. Thanks

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(01-27-2012, 11:49 AM)ELevin99 Wrote: It has been a month and no cards from him. He has not logged on in about 10 days and I just saw a new post on his feedback from another member saying he never shipped. Anybody else have any deals with this guy?
PM sent
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

Thanks Guys - CEO I will send you his info now...I certainly hope things are okay with his Dad and can understand if that is the situation.

I'm waiting on a trade from him too that was accepted on 1/10/2012. I already shipped my side a while ago
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

(01-27-2012, 01:09 PM)x yankeemike x Wrote: I'm waiting on a trade from him too that was accepted on 1/10/2012. I already shipped my side a while ago
I sent him another message and also one through ebay. Let me know if you hear any communication from him.